Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 03:36 PM   #1021
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

What up everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #1022
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
See, even on every fuckin replay this fuckin asshole is on!!
You gotta call the show on Monday. That's all there is to it. You have got to call and tell Bubba to stop picking up on these guys, time to change things up.

I want to hear him Evel you.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #1023
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I am going from this fuckin asshole being annoying to now I fuckin hate him. Fuckin POS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:38 PM   #1024
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
See, even on every fuckin replay this fuckin asshole is on!!

Try me
Old 05-20-2011, 03:39 PM   #1025
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
That's not nice Pete,funny as hell,just not nice

Try me
Old 05-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #1026
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
You gotta call the show on Monday. That's all there is to it. You have got to call and tell Bubba to stop picking up on these guys, time to change things up.

Yeah it is worthless with Bubba, he will just say "it's my show fuck you" Evel!!

So much for "now these are our customers and we have to take them into consideration"

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:41 PM   #1027
milkman
Rock Star

Plus, not real easy to call hm from work...I think Spaz should do it!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #1028
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, he'll give you the "these callers bring a lot to the table" bullshiz, when in reality Bubba knows these "regular" callers are good to kill time he doesn't have to fill with something compelling.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #1029
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Yep, he'll give you the "these callers bring a lot to the table" bullshiz, when in reality Bubba knows these "regular" callers are good to kill time he doesn't have to fill with something compelling.
Zactly...fuckin half of every IO show lately is nuthin but these fucks...gettin old!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #1030
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Zactly...fuckin half of every IO show lately is nuthin but these fucks...gettin old!
Fo shizzle, my nizzle

Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 03:51 PM   #1031
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Hey did you guys catch when the crew was talking about going Christian and how much money they would make and then Bubba told Spice he could wipe his ass with the IO stock and it was a shoot. What a rib to all the subs, especially the early enlisters.

Quote:
Old 05-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #1032
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Kimi Raikkonen locked into the show for the truck race tonight.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:54 PM   #1033
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Hey did you guys catch when the crew was talking about going Christian and how much money they would make and then Bubba told Spice he could wipe his ass with the IO stock and it was a shoot. What a rib to all the subs, especially the early enlisters.
Yeah this mornin pn FM willy..then Ned said "I already did"

Tongue in cheek on how much these fuckin christian fucks make for their bullshit. Not so much that IO is shit.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 05-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #1034
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
I think i did,if i'm thinking right,i took it more as just a comparison to the money them god sheep shill out compared to his meager army is all . I could be thinking of the wrong time he sounded like he was shitting on the listeners though .

Try me
Old 05-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #1035
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZ View Post
I think i did,if i'm thinking right,i took it more as just a comparison to the money them god sheep shill out compared to his meager army is all . I could be thinking of the wrong time he sounded like he was shitting on the listeners though .
No for once you have it right!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Closed Thread

Tags
BRNRadio, BTLS, bubba the love sponge, is it next Thursday yet ?, mcdoosh is a tool, Radioio, THETANS EVERYWHERE