Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-22-2010, 06:32 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Levy announces cancellation of Miserable Men

Quote:
LEVYLAND with BOB LEVY & DEVIN ENSIGN! BREAKING NEWS FROM BOB LEVY: Bob Levy. after alot of thought over the last few weeks ive decided to resign from the miserable men there has been alot of stuff since my plugs being pulled for no reason and other thing that made me decide its not worth it for me i wish the others well and find someone to take my spot but i,d rather be home with my family on sunday then running from a airport to the studio for no money
Quote:
To members of WE WANT Miserable Men ALL WEEK!

Dizhwar Talib Haaziq April 21 at 10:42pm Reply
All Members: In case you haven't heard, there will be no more "Miserable Men" on Sirius.

Reverend Bob Levy has announced he will not be returning to the show Sunday, and since he created the name "Miserable Men" obviously the show as "you know it" is over.....But keep an eye on everyone who was on the show....They will be appearing and working all over the place.

If you're curious about what will be on during their slot, just tune in Sunday.....If the fans are lucky, they can salvage what's left of the crew to restart some kind of show.....with your support of course....

Just because "Miserable Men" as a radio show is over, it doesn't mean you should stop supporting the members of the crew. Reverend Bob will still be doing Podcasts on Syndicateradio.tv to keep in touch with fans, and still touring.

Sometimes when things get too good they don't last.......

Thanks to everyone who participated on this page. You all are amazing, and I hope everyone can continue to support all the comics from the show.

If you'd like to show your respects, come leave your favorite moments on the page and say something to the comics.......

Everyone tried hard, Thanks again to everyone who joined.

Everyone make sure you thank Rev Bob for the years of A+ entertainment, and thank him for being such a good person in general.

Watch out for Shuli, Mike Morse, and Mark Byrnes.....I imagine they're still trying to catch a spot somewhere on the station......Cheers, to the best fans ever. woooooo!!

- "Dizzo The Hack"
I'd like a Shuli led show. Hell, he's the guy that kept the show on track a lot of the time.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:23 AM   #2
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

More Levy drama.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 07:39 AM   #3
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
More Levy drama.
I like the guy, but I'm so over his shit.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #4
simon482
wagon fixer

vCash: 5000000
simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

after that video i am shocked that mis men was canceled. his plugs got taken away so he needed to get his name back out there. if it wasn't for mis men i wouldn't have heard his name at all in the last 6 months i am sure that he can't fill fire halls the way he used to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

FUCK OFF LEVY - And keep the show on! Let the other guys keep going

way to fuck up 6 or seven people's lives

what a douche

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:51 PM   #6
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
FUCK OFF LEVY - And keep the show on! Let the other guys keep going

way to fuck up 6 or seven people's lives

what a douche
most likely someone heard the tape and told levy to get the fuck out so he threw a fit and took his name with him. they will probably keep the show but under a different name.

Quote:
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
Old 04-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #7
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon482 View Post
most likely someone heard the tape and told levy to get the fuck out so he threw a fit and took his name with him. they will probably keep the show but under a different name.
hope so - Levy isn't even the funniest one on that show - so I don't think they need him to keep going

Finally - THE SHULI SHOW!

COD
Old 04-22-2010, 09:06 PM   #8
simon482
wagon fixer

yeah shuli show, ya awesome.

Quote:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:23 PM   #9
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you'll mark out

COD
Old 04-22-2010, 09:24 PM   #10
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

what's worse - shuli for four hours - or Hootie for 4 hours

sirius is running out of replacement options...

just as long as it isn't that fitsimmons :shudder:

COD
Old 04-22-2010, 09:32 PM   #11
simon482
wagon fixer

hootie with shuli as a co-host can call it "the shulootie show"

Quote:
Old 04-22-2010, 09:44 PM   #12
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon482 View Post
hootie with shuli as a co-host can call it "the shulootie show"
"jew and a fu"

COD