Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 02-08-2017, 05:28 AM   #106
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Based on the lack of comments, I'd say no.
That was my guess.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:29 AM   #107
Smok44
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Smok44 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The 96K-Rock feed via tune in is working fine.
Thanks Capt. the 102.3 Ocala was total dead air

Smok44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:29 AM   #108
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

So the track is taking too much out of you huh Bubba? You poor baby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:31 AM   #109
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smok44 View Post
Thanks Capt. the 102.3 Ocala was total dead air

Rob just said the storms that rolled thru knocked the transmitter out and they are working on fixing it now.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:05 AM   #110
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I mean they did take just about the whole month of December off right? And now he's crying they need time off already? Nga please.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:07 AM   #111
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

The reason you're not getting any sleep is because all your time and effort is being spent at BRP, that's on you, that's your side job, now you're letting it affect your real job.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:14 AM   #112
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Here he goes again, promising to make stunt guys "stars".

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 02-08-2017 at 06:17 AM.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:17 AM   #113
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Again Bubba, you don't like 90 day no competes, read your contract. Sheesh.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:18 AM   #114
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Him trying to justify why he needs time off is hilarious.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:26 AM   #115
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Let me ask you guys a question, who would you be mad at, the guy who secretly (allegedly) taped you having sex with his wife or the person who stole that tape?

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #116
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

You hear the way he talks about the track and racing in general, how much excitement and zeal is in his voice? He used to have that for radio.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #117
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me ask you guys a question, who would you be mad at, the guy who secretly (allegedly) taped you having sex with his wife or the person who stole that tape?
Both.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 06:51 AM   #118
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Both.
Ok fine, but I think you'll agree that there's no stealer of the sex tape if there's no creator of the sex tape. It starts and stops right there. Two wrongs don't make a right, but if he smashed the tape at Regina's when he was supposed to, none of this ever happens.

Quote:
Old 02-08-2017, 07:02 AM   #119
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Mizornin! Fuck, every day with this dumb bitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:05 AM   #120
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote