Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 10-08-2013, 02:18 PM   #1
bobbyda4
New Mark

vCash: 5000000
bobbyda4 is on a distinguished road
Default All these specific shows and NO SHOW PREP

Beer show, all they talk about is football and party boy ryan, hardly mention beer at all!!!

Dangerous conversation - again NO SHOW PREP at all, talking about football and trying to crack jokes about stupid shit.

Unreal, why bother having a specific type of show if you ARENT TALKING ABOUT THE TOPIC!!!!!

dumb dumb dumb

If these so called dj's put in the time to prepare for their shows maybe people will actually listen but I gave up a long time ago on BOTH of these piles of trash. These shows can sit it the garbage can with my $300 lifetime radioio subscription.
bobbyda4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #2
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

But, but... new and exciting things are coming in 2013 for Radio IO, just stay tuned!
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #3
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I thought they were still coming in 2012?

I'm not a big Ledger fan so I never really gave the show much of a chance to be honest. I Like some of the topics but I kinda agree that it's like listening to a bunch of friends talk about shit they know about and you don't. Alienating almost.

As for the Beer Show: I don't drink beer. I'm a man and I drink Rye fuckin Whiskey. That's it. Plus it's hurricane and I can't warm up to that rat.
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #4
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post

I'm not a big Ledger fan so I never really gave the show much of a chance to be honest. I Like some of the topics but I kinda agree that it's like listening to a bunch of friends talk about shit they know about and you don't. Alienating almost.

As for the Beer Show: I don't drink beer. I'm a man and I drink Rye fuckin Whiskey. That's it. Plus it's hurricane and I can't warm up to that rat.

I drink scotch, single malts.

As for the shows, I tuned in a couple of times to "DC", I guess you run the risk of the NSA locking you up by talking about sausage.

Fuck hurricane!

Quote:
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:21 PM   #5
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
THEY'LL GET HERE WHEN THEY ARE GOOD AND READY, SJ
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote