Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2011, 11:00 AM   #31
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

there's a live 8 oclock show right?

(chob will let me know )

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 11:22 AM   #32
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
bosshogg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
From Twitter:
Wow that's great, bubba's probably out buying a race track somewhere or possibly buying a trailer park. Anyone want to cancel their sub now? I got the iggy url.. Just ask! Glad I didn't shell out $300 for this shit.. I mean seriously, has he worked a full week since io started?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:19 PM   #33
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshogg View Post
Wow that's great, bubba's probably out buying a race track somewhere or possibly buying a trailer park. Anyone want to cancel their sub now? I got the iggy url.. Just ask! Glad I didn't shell out $300 for this shit.. I mean seriously, has he worked a full week since io started?
you're bitching about something you don't pay for?

uh....

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:33 PM   #34
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
you're bitching about something you don't pay for?

uh....

Yeah I'm an american that's my right. why would I pay for it anyway for $14 worth of restricted stock? Ha free is always better I think mark twain said that
Old 05-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #35
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Yeah I'm an american that's my right. why would I pay for it anyway for $14 worth of restricted stock? Ha free is always better I think mark twain said that
well mark twain is 100 years old and dust.

you only got the stock if you dropped the tres...

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:44 PM   #36
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

well.... until radioio shores up their servers... you can listen for free - no one can stop you...

but I don't think it's gonna lend much credibility to your bitchin...

just sayin

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:47 PM   #37
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

Quote:
well mark twain is 100 years old and dust.

you only got the stock if you dropped the tres...
I dropped a deuce does that count? Seriously though I do enjoy the show but damn show up to work every once in a while I still wouldn't pay for the show but that's because I can't afford it I have a very serious cocaine problem so ill probably keep listening for free
Old 05-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #38
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I dropped a deuce does that count? Seriously though I do enjoy the show but damn show up to work every once in a while I still wouldn't pay for the show but that's because I can't afford it I have a very serious cocaine problem so ill probably keep listening for free
you should also wash off that esefen reek too

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:50 PM   #39
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

Quote:
well.... until radioio shores up their servers... you can listen for free - no one can stop you...

but I don't think it's gonna lend much credibility to your bitchin...

just sayin
Until? That's not going to happen and still be compatible with every cell phone operating system known to man. Atleast not for the few bucks (or nothing) they're willing to spend... There's even back doors to sirius shit and I'm sure they spent far more setting up their shit than io
Old 05-09-2011, 01:51 PM   #40
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

Quote:
you should also wash off that esefen reek too
I should do a lot of things...
Old 05-09-2011, 01:52 PM   #41
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Until? That's not going to happen and still be compatible with every cell phone operating system known to man. Atleast not for the few bucks (or nothing) they're willing to spend... There's even back doors to sirius shit and I'm sure they spent far more setting up their shit than io
man where's hanky when you need him

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:53 PM   #42
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

scratch that - where's chase, hex, and TOAS when you need em

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #43
bosshogg
Bubba Army Member
No Avatar

Quote:
scratch that - where's chase, hex, and TOAS when you need em
Who?
Old 05-09-2011, 01:55 PM   #44
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Who?

newfriend

COD
Old 05-09-2011, 01:57 PM   #45
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

alright this little dance has been fun but I got shit to do

thanks for the giggles

COD
Closed Thread

Tags
Another great Diacos show., Diacos radio NOW ! please., Diacos tonight !!