Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-15-2011, 04:32 PM   #1
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of
Default Dream tracklist for new album

i'm thinking about sending this into the show, your imput is greatly appreciated.

Disc 1 – The Show

1. Intro
2. Manson – Bubba Saw
3. Psycho Bob VS. Evil
4. Manson – Celebrity Racist Rehab
5. Rich Guzzi hypnotizes Brent
6. Manson – Horny Black Guy in the pga
7. The Shalom Incident
8. Manson – Bubba and manson’s Songs to tuck by
9. Jaba’s bad acting
10. Manson – Bubba Army Special Forces
11. Twenty-five and Spice as Deion Argue
12. Manson – Adult Cartoons
13. Manson – Maniac Mel Gibson Doll
14. Manson – Canadian Idiot
15. Manson – Celebrity password Bill and Arnold
16. Manson – Sirius Fuck You

Disc 2 – Ned Only

1. Monkey Bars
2. Green and yellow (RadioIO version)
3. Hubby Hubby Ben and Jerry’s call
4. Sitting on my Penis
5. Tattoo Barbie Call
6. Those Fucking Mexicans Gotta Go
7. Ned parties with Charlie Sheen
8. That’s Right I Said It – Muhammad
9. Clem’s Creek – Ned’s Sex Dungeon
10. Randy
11. Prison Butt Love
12. Suck My Goo
13. Crack Ho Sister
14. Muslim headscarf call
15. Ned interviews Dennis Rodman
16. Ned interviews ms. California
17. Ned Calls Mel Gibson
18. My Dick
19. Caveman Call
20. Bubba 19
21. Blame It On The jack Daniels
22. Waisting our Time in Afghanistan
23. Shitter at the Fare

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

my first impression is that you have too much manson in a row on the first disk

but good selections...

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:00 PM   #3
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I did not like canadian idiot either - not cause he bashes canada - that's fine - but the song itself is just annoying and brutal

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:07 PM   #4
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

vCash: 5000000
PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

No Crack Ho Sister, maybe replace with Bubba Christ from Ned Only?
PeteFromPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:08 PM   #5
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

PeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to beholdPeteFromPA is a splendid one to behold

Oh, and any "Dream Tracklist" has to contain the Big Oil bit and maybe even Sirius Fuck You.
Old 06-16-2011, 02:21 PM   #6
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
No Crack Ho Sister, maybe replace with Bubba Christ from Ned Only?
Maybe, none of this is etched in stone, I think they're looking to put all new stuff on CD. They did put "We Fucking hate Him" on "On The Chip", even though it was on "orning domination".

Old 06-16-2011, 02:23 PM   #7
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteFromPA View Post
Oh, and any "Dream Tracklist" has to contain the Big Oil bit and maybe even Sirius Fuck You.
"Sucking Big Oil's dick" is on "Political CD", track 26. Save the best for last maybe. That's why i decided to put the sirius song as the last track, i think of it as to how "The Clemulus Package" ends, it ends with "Radiostar".

Old 06-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #8
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

ANY TRACK WITHOUT SHITTY CHRONIC CALLERS INVOLVED WOULD FINE
.........THANKS MMMBYE BYE ...

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:32 PM   #9
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

I've taken your suggestions to heart, here's my revised list, I've added some stuff, including a working title.

Working title: “Drop The Tray”

Disc 1 – The Show

1. Intro
2. Manson – Bubba Saw
3. Psycho Bob VS. Evil
4. Manson – Celebrity Racist Rehab
5. Ned’s johnboat
6. Manson – Bubba GPS
7. Boston Bitches
8. Manson – Celebrity Password/Bill and Arnold
9. Twenty-five and Spice/Deion Argue
10. Manson – Bubba Army Special Forces
11. Manson – Adult Cartoons
12. Titties A Bouncin’
13. Manson – Clem’s Creek - Slavery
14. Berlin – We Are White Trash Stars
15. Manson – Sirius Fuck You

Disc 2 – The Ned Zone

1. Monkey Bars
2. Hubby Hubby Ben and Jerry’s call
3. White Trash Baby
4. Tattoo Barbie Call
5. Ned parties with Charlie Sheen
6. That’s Right I Said It – Muhammad
7. Clem’s Creek – Ned’s Sex Dungeon
8. Randy
9. Muslim headscarf call
10. Ned interviews Ms. California
11. Ned Calls Mel Gibson
12. Dog Sperm call
13. King Of Pop Is In A Box
14. My Dick
15. Bubba 19
16. Waisting our Time in Afghanistan
17. Shitter at the Fare
18. Black Guys

Old 06-18-2011, 05:02 AM   #10
PeteFromPA
Internet Vagabond

Strong selections, Lawrence. When you start thinking about it, they have produced an AMAZING volume of quality bits and song parodies.
Old 06-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #11
NedsBitch
BWO 4 Life!

NedsBitch is on a distinguished road

All the Ned No Net stuff is an absolute MUST!!! I look forward to hearing all of the stuff get played as bumpers..

I thought Bubba said there would never be another CD released. Everything would only be available on iTunes.
NedsBitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:04 PM   #12
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedsBitch View Post
All the Ned No Net stuff is an absolute MUST!!! I look forward to hearing all of the stuff get played as bumpers..

I thought Bubba said there would never be another CD released. Everything would only be available on iTunes.
The iTunes stuff is not exclusive as it's available on Amazon and eMusic as well. Seems like dealing with iTunes usually slows things down but I can see why they want to keep that option open.

If you ask me radioIO subs should get all these bits as free downloads, although you could just get edit them out of the archived shows. Who knows, they could do that in the future but they haven't even offered a discounted sub to Raw for io subs yet like Bubba said they would.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:09 PM   #13
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

the neditorial about the kardashians is gold.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote