Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 10-07-2009, 11:36 PM   #1
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Last Movie You Watched???

Last movie I watched was Adventureland...

not quite what I expected but it was a decent film.. I was expecting a few more laughs I guess...
The kid who is in the upcoming Zombieland flick is in it and gives a decent performance as an awkward nerd - though he kinda plays this character in all the films I've seen him in..

kinda like Michael Cera, except Michael Cera is a lot funnier

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 11:14 PM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

watched this earlier today...

good movie.. lots of laughs

COD
Old 10-10-2009, 09:03 AM   #3
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I have no fuckin idea it has been so long!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:16 AM   #4
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

not a movie fan Milk?

I think I'm more curious now to find out if the last movie you watched was

"another 48 Hours"

don't ask me why I just got a feeling that was the last movie you saw

COD
Old 10-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Watched Tropic Thunder - again....

COD
Old 10-20-2009, 12:23 AM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Anvil - The Story of Anvil.

Rockumentary about a canadian heavy metal band that has been trying to make it big for over 20 years.. has it's moments

COD
Old 10-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
simon482
wagon fixer

vCash: 5000000
simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

fist of the north star. that is just one of many. i prefer movies over t.v shows. i had a collection of close to 5000 movies at one time. i am the movie guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 11:09 AM   #8
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by notsimon482 View Post
fist of the north star. that is just one of many. i prefer movies over t.v shows. i had a collection of close to 5000 movies at one time. i am the movie guru
still got it on VHS... I watched it about a month ago and am actually reading the manga... weird

COD
Old 10-21-2009, 11:33 AM   #9
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
still got it on VHS... I watched it about a month ago and am actually reading the manga... weird
it's a canadian thing

Quote:
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
Old 10-21-2009, 01:48 PM   #10
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

COD
Old 10-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #11
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

Rock & Roll Ghost is on a distinguished road

on Blu Ray:

nowhere near as good as I remembered it - but some strong performances, particularly Bill Pullman and Dennis Quaid as Doc Holliday ("You all can kiss my rebel dick!").

I don't know why Waterworld took Costner from one of the biggest stars in the world to someone nobody wanted to see in anything, but that film really f'ed up his career in retrospect.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Would you spread for Baba Booey?
Rock & Roll Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 01:08 AM   #12
BrickBanland
BWO 4 Life!

BrickBanland will become famous soon enough

State of Play - loved it.
BrickBanland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009, 09:39 AM   #13
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock & Roll Ghost View Post
on Blu Ray:

nowhere near as good as I remembered it - but some strong performances, particularly Bill Pullman and Dennis Quaid as Doc Holliday ("You all can kiss my rebel dick!").

I don't know why Waterworld took Costner from one of the biggest stars in the world to someone nobody wanted to see in anything, but that film really f'ed up his career in retrospect.
Wyatt Earp was good tombstone was far better . Val Kilmer as doc holiday is exceptional. For costner though the only thing people really like him in for some reason baseball movies, when he does anything other then that people hate and don't want to see it or watch it. Until recently with mr.brooks i think that helped boost him back up again. It's kind if like what micheal did to john travolta's career, that movie killed him then he figured out that he can play a "bad guy" better then just about anyone and now he is back up near the top of his game, he just needs to stick with bad guy roles.

Quote:
Old 10-22-2009, 04:53 PM   #14
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock & Roll Ghost View Post
on Blu Ray:

I tried to watch waterworld 7 times..

never made it to the end once... always fell asleep..

COD
Old 10-22-2009, 10:45 PM   #15
simon482
wagon fixer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
I tried to watch waterworld 7 times..

never made it to the end once... always fell asleep..
i think it is an incredible movie.

Quote:

Tags
Shannon Burke