Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 11-13-2009, 09:20 AM   #286
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
you know - I was thinking - maybe they low ball bubba cause he's on Howards deal

my theory - they have a certain budget for the rest of the shows on 100 and 101
I've noticed (could be wrong) that now they have more extra shows and more variety of hosts doing those 7pm and midnight shows....

so i think Bubba needs to get the fuck away from Howard 100... then maybe Sirius would have the budget to give him more dough on another station like 108.. Time for a re modeling of the company anyways

These stations - ALL of them, are starting to get stale and outdated... If Sirius wants more dollars - they need to catch the younger generations attention...
Great idea!!!!

Rosey got her own show.........Bubba's WAY better than Rosey....

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:23 AM   #287
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I think Rosey is on Stars isn't she? I don't think they would ever put Bubba on another channel as long as Howard is there. And if Howard does resign with fewer shows per week, they would need Bubba to add to 101, or I think they will start losing subscribers in droves!!!

But we have another year of this to go, so I guess we'll see!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #288
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

How does Jay Thomas get away w/ it?

Old 11-13-2009, 09:25 AM   #289
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

but if howard leaves - they are still gonna have a budget - and also if Howard leaves FUCK having his name on the channels

I love howard, but that's bullshit false advertising

COD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:27 AM   #290
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
How does Jay Thomas get away w/ it?
what's his deal worth? any idea?

COD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #291
Ski Lo

I have no idea.......

Old 11-13-2009, 09:30 AM   #292
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder how much Bubba could make strictly doing his own deal from his site!! One thing is for sure, if he cuts ties with both testicle and Sirius, and it doesn't work out for him, he will be fucked I think!! I don't think either would take him back for a reasonable price!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:34 AM   #293
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Jay's decent talent - I don't want him to leave sirius.. but they need to focus their talk channels better

Guy Talk, Girl Talk - What the fuck is cosmo? worst station name ever... pop2k? shizzy

just the names suck - so why even check out the station? music's gotta suck.. cosmo won't take calls from men it seems either..

and Sirius needs more electronic music - way more styles and genres
who do you think is into techy shit more? People who listen to outlaw country or kids who eat chem's and groove or whatever the fuck they do now...

people who listen to country still listen to it on AM radio

COD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:37 AM   #294
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

and I fucking hate how everything repeats at night

gimme live fucking radio shows at 3 am with crazy loons calling in about how the mailman is following them...

*edit - or if your in the south, some guy calling himself the Milkman

COD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #295
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
I wonder how much Bubba could make strictly doing his own deal from his site!! One thing is for sure, if he cuts ties with both testicle and Sirius, and it doesn't work out for him, he will be fucked I think!! I don't think either would take him back for a reasonable price!!
not a lot at all I don't think.

Your only gonna get your core fanbase, and the limited exposure would make getting new subscribers hard as fuck... IMO anyways

COD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:39 AM   #296
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Crazy guy is back!

COD
Old 11-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #297
Ski Lo

tHIS GUY......

Old 11-13-2009, 09:40 AM   #298
milkman
Rock Star

It wouldn't be me!! I be fast asleep in dreamworld!!!

FUCK...not this fuckin loser again!!! Kill urself already!!!!!! If this guy turns himself in, he's goin down!! Get over your fuckin guilt and leaves us alone!!!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-13-2009, 09:44 AM   #299
Ski Lo

Was Spice an MP????

How the fuck would he know anything?

Old 11-13-2009, 09:47 AM   #300
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

fake or not it's good drama

COD