Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 02-13-2017, 07:46 AM   #211
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE hates Clem's so I'm gonna replay it anyways. Fuck you listeners, I know better than all of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:47 AM   #212
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roblas77 View Post
I'd bet money it's a DUI; I think he has like 2 or 3 of them already. He's going to end up losing joint custody of his daughter eventually, what with even just the stupid shit he admits to while on the air.
He's got Manson's money and Bubba's army of lawyers behind him, he'll be fine unfortunately.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:49 AM   #213
roblas77
New Mark
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
roblas77 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
He's got Manson's money and Bubba's army of lawyers behind him, he'll be fine unfortunately.
Yeah, good point. Just the fact they he has joint custody proves this. How often do single men actually get joint custody of their kids and not have to pay child support? I think this happens rarely.
roblas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:51 AM   #214
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yeah, good point. Just the fact they he has joint custody proves this. How often do single men actually get joint custody of their kids and not have to pay child support? I think this happens rarely.
How do you know he doesn't pay child support?

Quote:
Old 02-13-2017, 07:55 AM   #215
roblas77
New Mark
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
How do you know he doesn't pay child support?
I don't, but I assume that 50/50 joint custody negates it. I could be wrong, I've never had it mentioned on the air or anything.
Old 02-13-2017, 07:56 AM   #216
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Listen to him defend Clem's to the bitter end. According to him this is the best radio has to offer (his words, not mine). This right here is the purest definition of delusion I've ever seen.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2017, 07:56 AM   #217
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't, but I assume that 50/50 joint custody negates it. I could be wrong, I've never had it mentioned on the air or anything.
Not true. I had 50/50 custody before it was even a thing. Still had to pay support for 13 years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:58 AM   #218
roblas77
New Mark
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Not true. I had 50/50 custody before it was even a thing. Still had to pay support for 13 years.
OK, gotcha, thanks.
Old 02-13-2017, 08:00 AM   #219
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
They're not gonna mention it on air. He doesn't have his fry cook job at Beef's anymore and only works at the BRN now, and we all know Bubba doesn't pay shit. Plus he lives at home with Manson and Donna, so even if he does have to scratch baby momma out a check it ain't much.

Quote:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:15 AM   #220
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

, what a 911 call..."He's dead"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:38 AM   #221
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

The haters squatted on Tommytaint.com

Quote:
Old 02-13-2017, 08:50 AM   #222
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like I missed a good show.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:08 AM   #223
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Twitter hater - "Bubba, when you get lit, the show goes to shit!"

Quote:
Old 02-13-2017, 10:22 AM   #224
roblas77
New Mark
No Avatar

I am listening to ClusterFuck Radio. Trace update: He rolled into the studio around 10:05 today and now Bubba apparently has heat with him. Donna was on her way in to do the show, but Manson has been on the air alone the entire time so far. Bet you anything, Donna is trying to talk Bubba into letting him keep his job. That kid is 25 years old and would never survive in life without his parents. So stupid.
Old 02-13-2017, 12:13 PM   #225
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am listening to ClusterFuck Radio. Trace update: He rolled into the studio around 10:05 today and now Bubba apparently has heat with him. Donna was on her way in to do the show, but Manson has been on the air alone the entire time so far. Bet you anything, Donna is trying to talk Bubba into letting him keep his job. That kid is 25 years old and would never survive in life without his parents. So stupid.
and his show sucks without tuddle. Lets be honest he's a 3rd wheel, 3rd rate, 3rd stringer

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote