Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 01-15-2010, 02:51 PM   #571
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

SJ, are you the one scheduling 3T for a gig in Canuckville??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #572
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 03:30 PM   #573
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Wassup Spaz!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:31 PM   #574
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Wassup Spaz!!
what up !!!happy frifuckinday dude

Try me
Old 01-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #575
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
SJ, are you the one scheduling 3T for a gig in Canuckville??
I was considering it - but looks like this guy beat me to it..

and after I heard the number bubba through out I quickly decided that TTT can stay where he is

COD
Old 01-15-2010, 03:34 PM   #576
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Now Spaz

COD
Old 01-15-2010, 03:38 PM   #577
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
what up !!!happy frifuckinday dude
Back at ya!! Let the party begin!! Fresh bottle of Rum, full pack of Icehouse, I'm ready!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 PM   #578
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
hanky is on a distinguished road

had some fun today .
Old 01-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #579
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

rom:
"Brent Hatley" <brent@btls.com>
View contact details
To:
"Hank Bmore" <hank.bmore@yahoo.com>
Message contains attachments
1 File (2864KB)

* Scott Ferrall Show - Rant on SFN 01-14-2010.mp3Scott Ferrall Show - Rant on SFN 01-14-2010.mp3

Go away, stalker. Ferrall says it best in this clip. YOU are exactly who he's talking about. Go away, groupie.

----- Original Message -----
To: brent@btls.com
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 7:12 AM
Subject: The Show

Sorry to let you know but your show is gonna suck ass today . Your army has forsaken you after getting fucked over the TNA deal , even the butler is giving up his rank ! On the Darksiders forum Yew and Clarko2 have issued a rider in order to fight Bubber and take control of the Army ! I have a feeling you will cry yet again when Bubber gets his ass kicked and control of the Army is lost and you will lose your rank ! have a nice day 30 second man !
Old 01-15-2010, 03:47 PM   #580
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

View contact details
To:
I have nothing to do with TNA whatsoever. You aren't funny. You make the same stupid comments over and over again. You are nothing more than a repetative, loser that emails people who you don't know. For hating the show so much you sure do know everything that goes on the air. So you're a liar and a fraud as well. You have such a limited vocabulary, and such limited intellect that you have to hear the word fuck like a teenager that's stayed up past his bed time. Learn how to spell and write correctly.

You are such a tough guy. Wow, you make fun of combat vets who have problems they got from serving this country. Why don't you take your yellow ass down to Bethesda Naval Hospital make fun of some more Marines that are suffering from PTSD. That's really funny, let me tell you. Better yet, why not go fight for your country in a foreign land, then IF you come back, you'll see if you're ever the same again.

You're nothing but a fucking pussy who is all talk, has never, will never accomplish anything of note in your life. Which, is why you angry for not being able to hear people say bad words. If that's the focus of your life, you are pathetic. I don't email shows I don't like. I just don't cume those shows. It's 2010, there are plenty of shows to choose from some free, some on a pay service that curse all you like. You have more choices than ever, utilize them. Go away, you self hating homosexual.

To: Brent Hatley
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 7:31 AM
Subject: Re: The Show

ferrall has an uncensored show 5 days a week , you guys could not even get a deal done . You guys are only a Nut Hut morning Zoo show so it makes sense that you would play a clip from someone elses show , Bleeps and fake curse words that you guys use don't have the same effect . Glad bubber got spit on at TNA deal and hope you cried when you saw that .
Old 01-15-2010, 03:49 PM   #581
hanky
banned douche
No Avatar

View contact details
To:
I will fuck you up, if you have the balls to face me. Which, I doubt. You're no D1 athlete, I will kick the shit out of you. Picking on women is par for your Borderline Personality Disorder. Any other women you have attacked? I bet so. Candy ASS!!!

liability to outbursts of anger or violence, with inability to control the resulting behavioural explosions;

To: brent@btls.com
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 11:24 AM
Subject: Hey !

I'll bet your wife licked that guy from her works asshole didn't she ?
Old 01-15-2010, 03:55 PM   #582
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

COD
Old 01-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #583
milkman
Rock Star

So another basement dweller thinks his input or lack thereof matters?? What a joke!! Must be an O n A mark...figures. nothing new, boring old shit...next!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 01-15-2010, 03:57 PM   #584
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

you got fucking pwnd

COD
Old 01-15-2010, 04:03 PM   #585
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
Hey Now Spaz
yo yo yo aftrernoon SJ

Try me