Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 AM   #1
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute
Post Clips of Tuddle on Ron and Fez

Courtesy of mikeyboy and RonFez.net

2/20/02 - Tuddle gets a cab tour of New York part 1 of 3
http://ronfez.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2372

2/20/02 - Tuddle gets a cab tour of New York part 2 of 3
http://ronfez.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2371

2/20/02 - Tuddle gets a cab tour of New York part 3 of 3
http://ronfez.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2370

July 15 & 16, 2002 - Ron & Fez call Tuddle in a Coffin
http://ronfez.net/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3165
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

vCash: 5000000
Sally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura about

Listened to these a few months back. Very very funny. I really dig the Ron and Fez show.
Sally Abs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Ironshore View Post
Listened to these a few months back. Very very funny. I really dig the Ron and Fez show.
Cool. I try to listen when I can, but there's too much to catch up on between Bubba, Stern, etc. I think I'll listen to some of my Audible downloads this weekend.
Old 01-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #4
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

Sally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura about

chob on that website www.ronfez.net there are a ton of MP3s of best of bits from Ron and Fez for free. That is how I first got into them a couple of months ago. Just downloaded a bunch of those and slowly got into the show.
Old 01-21-2011, 04:11 PM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chob on that website www.ronfez.net there are a ton of MP3s of best of bits from Ron and Fez for free. That is how I first got into them a couple of months ago. Just downloaded a bunch of those and slowly got into the show.
big fan of crazy jen here

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:28 PM   #6
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

During Bubba's Sirius rant on December 5, 2008, Brent said that he would see Fez at Christmas, as he's related to him through marriage.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:49 PM   #7
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
During Bubba's Sirius rant on December 5, 2008, Brent said that he would see Fez at Christmas, as he's related to him through marriage.
I always thought that was a cool connection.

Not to mention Bubba always has glowing praise for Ron Bennington.
Quote:
I signed up there almost two years ago and should stop by more often. I just usually don't end up listening live and am not getting Best of XM to hear one show live.
Old 01-21-2011, 05:29 PM   #8
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindLawrence View Post
I thought Brent was related by marriage to Ron Diaz of the Ron and Ron Show. I am probably wrong but I thought that was the connection.
Old 01-21-2011, 06:45 PM   #9
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
I thought Brent was related by marriage to Ron Diaz of the Ron and Ron Show. I am probably wrong but I thought that was the connection.
Ron Diaz has carved out quite a career for himself. After the show went off the air in September of 1997, Ron moved to the Classic Rock station, Thunder 103.5. Ron held on to this spot until the death of sports broadcaster Chris Thomas from 620 WDAE. In the show's place the Bob and Tom show filled in. To fill Chris's spot, Ron was paired with Ian Beckles, a former Buccaneer and Eagle, they've been working together ever since.

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote