Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 05-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #1
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

It's STING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:34 PM   #2
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

*his opponent - making his way to the ring now, hailing from the Frigid Wastelands of the Amazing North........... accompanied by Team Mother Canucker............ Mr Silence Himself - the man that pays my salary and gets me poon on the weekends - SILENT JESUS!!!!!!!!!!*

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

*I'm Tony Shiovane, joined as always by Mike Tenay.... tonight's CPV is brought to you by Freshballs - official sponsor of KBW, Freshballs - cause when she goes down - you only want her to gag when your about to finish*

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #4
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

*the following matchup has a 20 chop limit.... pinfalls count anywhere except in the rafters...*

*Oh what's this Mike? I think our boss has something he would like to say before the bell rings*

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:44 PM   #5
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Sting - I don't like you in my rafters and I'm going to put an end to you stealing hot dogs and popcorn from my concession stands while no one is looking.... I found your makeup all over my shower the other day - and your pubes clogged up my drain you hairy fucking gorilla - seriously what the fuck happened in there? Did you and a werewolf get into a back shaving competition? I'm throwing you right outta this building Sting!

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #6
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

and there's the bell tony, this match is under way! oh and SJ is immediately taking off his belt and going after Sting!

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #7
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:46 PM   #8
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

How do you like that Sting? huh? STAY OUTTA MY POPCORN STING!

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #9
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

whoa is that bitch spreading in the crowd?

*Oh my - SJ has just thrown Sting to the mat - he's a lifeless mess... AND SJ IS LOOKING AT GIRLS IN THE CROWD *

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:50 PM   #10
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

*SJ has thrown Sting outside the ring so he can get closer to the girl in the audience!*

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:51 PM   #11
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

OH nevermind it's that chick with the smelly pussy I once did in the back of that Taco bell bathroom

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:53 PM   #12
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I know I'm wrestling Sting right now Miss - but I was just wondering if you had the stinky pussy? You uh... ever get rid of that trashbag smell?

*Oh my the balls on our boss SJ - He is actually asking a fan if her pussy still stinks! - While he wrestles - what a guy!*

* You know Mike - some people would say he's a talented multi-tasker - others just say he's a lazy ass stoner*

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #13
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget oily fag...most of us call him that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2010, 07:55 PM   #14
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

*OH MY GAWD WHAT A DEVASTATING BLOW! SJ JUST PICKED UP STING AND ATOMIC DROPPED HIM RIGHT ON THE CONCRETE!*

*Sting has to be feeling that in the legs Mike, This is the greatest night in the history of our sport you know*

COD
Old 05-01-2010, 07:56 PM   #15
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

*WAIT A MINUTE - HOLD ON A SECOND TONY - WHO IS THAT COMING DOWN TO RINGSIDE?*

COD