Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-03-2016, 02:38 PM   #61
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

i retired my cargo shorts because of Nicci

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:43 PM   #62
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future
Default Drew Garabo Live Listening Thread - August 2016

I bought a new pair to protest her!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 02:52 PM   #63
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

ATL
Old 08-03-2016, 03:34 PM   #64
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Roid Update

ATL
Old 08-03-2016, 03:40 PM   #65
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

I used to be close minded about homeless having pets.

http://iheartdogs.com/forget-everyth...nge-your-mind/

https://www.petsofthehomeless.org/about-us/faqs/

https://m.mic.com/articles/126413/th...ets#.5rr3BuwtI

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
Old 08-03-2016, 04:00 PM   #66
RS
Yes we can!

WhiteWeezy97

Old 08-05-2016, 02:19 PM   #67
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Tuddle is a talented guy but he seems to shoot himself in the foot everywhere he goes

Thanks buddy it's not like it's never been anyone else's fault at all. Most radio guys are stand up you know. My bad for being such a fuck up. Have a good one.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2016, 02:21 PM   #68
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Interesting idea, but it'll never happen. That piece of shit loser is dead to me forever.

Tell me how you really feel. I didn't do anything to you so please just keep spitting the venom my way.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 10:54 AM   #69
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Tell me how you really feel. I didn't do anything to you so please just keep spitting the venom my way.
Guys, I appreciate the support and have enjoyed my time here. i hope you'll continue to listen to and post about the show. Hope you'll understand why I've got to step away. This isn't stuff that I want aired out in a public forum.

Last edited by Drew Garabo; 08-06-2016 at 03:29 PM.
Drew Garabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:00 AM   #70
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Thanks for the entertainment Drew. I hate my job but listening to the show makes it tolerable and gives me something to look forward to every weekday.

#LOD

ATL
Old 08-08-2016, 01:12 PM   #71
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

This reminds me of when they went to Colin's house live on the air and found him during Burke's show

ATL
Old 08-08-2016, 01:37 PM   #72
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

PJ, there's an official No Man's Sky stream from Hello Games themselves soon.

https://www.twitch.tv/hellogamesofficial

I still haven't gotten a message saying mine has been shipped.
No midnight sales around here either.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 01:40 PM   #73
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I should've paid for rushed shipping. But last time I ordered a limited edition to get shipped to me, it came the same day even when I didn't pay extra.

This is why I prefer going to the fucking stores, but there was no LE in the stores.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 01:41 PM   #74
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

i watched some streams on Twitch. not sure if i'm going to get it or not. seemed kinda boring

ATL
Old 08-08-2016, 01:43 PM   #75
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

ship to store option wasn't available for the LE?

ATL

Tags
#LOD, boughten, DGL, Drew Garabo, hemorrhoids, Nicci, SBK, Seth