Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > AV Lounge

Notices

AV Lounge The place to post photochops, youtube videos, animations, etc. They can be from around the internet or users can post their own creations.

Old 04-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #31
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

90's Edition - Today's Matchup: Los Del Rio vs C&C Music Factory. Remember last week when I talked about mind control? EXHIBIT B. This song, this dance it was all Macarena all the time for good solid six months or more. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?! I know, I know "well, I never liked it".. Well SOMEONE did because it spent 14 weeks at number 1. I almost considered NOT doing the tournament at all because I figure this will just steam roll everything. We'll see. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Los Del Rio into round two (REM was Thursday's winner)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiBYM6g8Tck[/ame]
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 03:40 PM   #32
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

For work, I used to be a CNC Programmer. During the heyday of this song, when I mentioned what I did for a living, inevitably, people would scream EVERYBODY DANCE NOW at me. Much like Marky Mark and INXS, C&C had a MAKE MY VIDEO videogame for the SEGA CD system that flopped disastrously . **THANKS** this video if you think its the worst and move C & C into round 2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12VUjgYMm1U[/ame]
Old 04-17-2014, 05:57 PM   #33
Lerch

90's Edition: Today's Matchup - LFO vs RHCP. The dude from LFO was on Howard Stern once maybe twice. He talked about the manager his band shared with NSync or some shit. Then he died. I guess he sucked the dick. So I listened to the song, like I do. Holy Garbage! Kudos to you, whoever suggested this, you know your crap! **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst, and move LFO into the next round (Monday's winner was Los del Rio)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHuGG_FsC20[/ame]
Old 04-17-2014, 05:58 PM   #34
Lerch

Once upon a time, there was a badass funk/punk band called RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS. One day, a wizard named Rubin came to town. They were then reduced the Rather Bland and Mostly Flavorless Green Peppers. This delighted ppl afraid to get their Chicken Wings above "Mild" and Top 40 stations everywhere. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst, and move RHCP into the next round.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwlogyj7nFE[/ame]
Old 04-24-2014, 06:42 PM   #35
Lerch

WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition: Today's Matchup - R Kelly vs. David Hasselhoff.

(Last winner was LFO)

R Kelly

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc[/ame]
Old 04-24-2014, 06:42 PM   #36
Lerch

David Hasselhoff

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNsDhFaKUk[/ame]
Old 04-24-2014, 06:43 PM   #37
Lerch

WORST SONG EVER* 90's Edition: Today's Matchup - Spice Girls vs. Right Said Fred. Ok, I'm not going to shoot fish in a barrel here. Just going to bring up a few points about this video. You KNOW they were poised for mass marketing from the fact that the group members are mentioned in the song AND at the end of the video. I'll give credit where its due, video has little to no cuts or edits. Spice girls where huge for a hot minute to the delight of 12 year old girls everywhere, but imploded before most of them hit 13.**THANK** this video if you really want the Spice Girls to zigga zig ah in to the next round. (Monday's Winner was R Kelly).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLIiF15wjQ[/ame]
Old 04-24-2014, 06:43 PM   #38
Lerch

Two body builders with shaved heads in mesh shirts singing about how sexy they are. Somehow the short shelf life of Right Said Fred took some people by surprise. I don't actually fault this song very much because it's a novelty song and was meant to be taken as a joke. In fact, they got their band name from another novelty song. What MADE this song so bad was people mimicking it endlessly. **THANK** this video if you think Right Said Fred is too sexy for this round.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39YUXIKrOFk[/ame]
Old 04-28-2014, 05:07 PM   #39
Lerch

90's Edition: Today's Matchup- Ace Of Base vs Sublime. This always seemed like someone didn't want to admit their mistake. I'm betting some record exec THOUGHT he was signing the OTHER Swedish Quartet with a 50/50 ratio, that also had a lot of A's and B's going on in their name. Nope. We got Ace of Base instead. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Ace of Base into Round 2 (Thursday's Winner was Right Said Fred )

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNPjeIamsck[/ame]
Old 04-28-2014, 05:08 PM   #40
Lerch

I'll freely admit it , I don't 'get' Sublime. Under different circumstances, they would have been lost in the sea of countless other SoCal Ska bands in the early 90s. they had a hook, they had a gimmick, they had a dead singer (hey, it worked for the Beatles) **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Sublime into Round 2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uc3ZrmhDN4[/ame]
Old 05-01-2014, 04:33 PM   #41
Lerch

90's Edition. Today's Matchup: Aqua vs Fiona Apple. This is one of those songs where you think "I can't believe this happened" The writing, the recording, the filming of the video.. the whole process.. didn't ANYONE think "Wow, this is total crap" Thankfully Aqua came and went so fast it made a whooshing noise. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Aqua into Round 2 (Monday's Winner was ACE of BASE).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A[/ame]
Old 05-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #42
Lerch

Here we have a girl that weighs barely into the double digits with a voice deeper than Rick Astley. If her pretentiousness didn't come through loud and clear during her Grammy acceptance , the title of her follow-up album title solidified that and was longer than the lyric sheet. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Ms. Apple into Round 2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOzayDpWoI[/ame]
Old 05-05-2014, 03:04 PM   #43
Lerch

90's Edition: Today's Matchup - SNOW vs Positive K. A white Canadian rapping Jamaican style about the tribulations about growing up black. What could possibly go wrong? I think it's funny that MTV eventually aired this video with subtitles. Turns out he WAS saying Licky-Boom-Boom-Down after all. Gross. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and shovel Snow into Round 2. (Thursday's winner was Aqua)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUmIiWLoEuo[/ame]
Old 05-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #44
Lerch

Once again, I may let you down with my lack of knowledge of the song or artist. All I know is that Positive K sounds like slang for someone with an STD. One thing relatively interesting about this song is that all the "girl parts" were also sung by Mr. K.. In my book that brings the annoying level down from 100 to a solid 98. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Positive K into Round 2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw[/ame]
Old 05-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #45
Lerch

90's edition Today's Matchup: Chumbawamba vs Crash Test Dummies. What would JOCK JAMS be without the mellow refrains of Chumbawamba? I remembered this band being proud anarchist and encouraged people to steal their album. They should have changed the name of their band to "Bad Business Model" **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and knock Chumbawamba into round 2 (Monday's winner was Snow)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc[/ame]