Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 01-04-2010, 02:31 PM   #31
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
Afternoon all

got stuck in the driveway again..

sorry I'm late
Watching all this snow come down, I hope I can get out tomorrow.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #32
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba needs to watch Begins. Although I seem to be the only one that liked that one better.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 PM   #33
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

heath was not the best in that movie... argh

fucking batman bullshiiiiiit

and brent - go drink some jack - the original is the best and only batman

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:33 PM   #34
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm the only one that likes the original 2 only

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #35
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh has anyone seen that new transformer drawing

its the batmobile

yes the ugly tank looking thing that isn't a tank and isn't a car and isn't anything i WANNA SEE BATMAN DRIVE - might be turned into a transformer

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:34 PM   #36
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
heath was not the best in that movie... argh

fucking batman bullshiiiiiit

and brent - go drink some jack - the original is the best and only batman
Why so serious?

No love for Returns? Come on. It was fucking weird, I forgot how much so until it was on TV a few months ago, but good. It was one of my favorite movies as a kid, which may explain a few things.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:35 PM   #37
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

yeah returns was good - I always think thats the first one bale was in..

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #38
Chob

Funny how Walken's character pretty much was a replacement for Harvey Dent since they couldn't get Billy Dee Williams to be in the film.

Although Walken in anything is gold.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:37 PM   #39
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

who was walken again?

I saw that on at christmas but it was right at the end - was he szasz?

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:41 PM   #40
Chob

Quote:
who was walken again?

I saw that on at christmas but it was right at the end - was he szasz?
That guy Max Shreck, an original character and the guy that backed Penguin's mayoral campaign.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:42 PM   #41
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
That guy Max Shreck, an original character and the guy that backed Penguin's mayoral campaign.
so he wasn't really anyone?

I know he gets lit up like a christmas tree at the end

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:43 PM   #42
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

If you wanna see Walken in a really really weird role - watch King of New York

that movie was tre strange for him to take IMO, good movie too

all about gangsta's and crooked cops in New York

go figure CSI Miami guy plays a crooked cop...

things that make me go - aha!

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #43
Chob

Quote:
If you wanna see Walken in a really really weird role - watch King of New York

that movie was tre strange for him to take IMO, good movie too

all about gangsta's and crooked cops in New York

go figure CSI Miami guy plays a crooked cop...

things that make me go - aha!
That was a great movie.
Old 01-04-2010, 02:45 PM   #44
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

bubba raw 5 coming soon? nice

COD
Old 01-04-2010, 02:46 PM   #45
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

omg - I just noticed you sig chob - too fucking funny

COD