Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-10-2019, 08:14 AM   #3616
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

I may have been drinking.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 04:51 PM   #3617
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba the Love Sponge can once again be heard over the terrestrial airwaves in Tampa Bay.

On Monday, Bubba returned to the air on three Tampa Bay stations, 98.3 FM, which has a signal that reaches Pinellas County, 96.7 FM, which can be picked up in Hillsborough County, and AM 820, which can be heard throughout Tampa Bay.

https://www.tampabay.com/arts-entert...gtime-co-host/

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 08:44 AM   #3618
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Bubbs is heavily featuring Manson and Ned content today...
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:47 AM   #3619
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Manson came hard on this one.
Springsteen 19
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2019, 10:50 AM   #3620
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

Does he even still have a show anymore?
Old 12-12-2019, 11:50 AM   #3621
mhurd1776
New Mark
No Avatar

mhurd1776 will become famous soon enough

If you want to call it that, its pretty bad. He has at least 1 lawyer sit in ever day as "co-host" and the interns are getting a lot mic time that is just HORRIBLE, all pretty much the same show on repeat, its pretty stale. I am still listening out of habit, just waiting for him to just lose his shit and maybe start bitching about EVERYTHING, that might be some good content. Jenessa sucks as well. Its rough.
mhurd1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 07:25 PM   #3622
mhurd1776
New Mark
No Avatar

Does anyone remember the name of the board / forum where folks used to post about BTLS but he got so upset they had to take the content down? \

edit, nevermind....i found it

Last edited by mhurd1776; 12-31-2019 at 08:01 PM.
Old 03-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #3623
Hyzenburg
New Mark

Hyzenburg will become famous soon enough

Man what happened to this board?

Bubba sounding pretty good with the new lineup. Dr. Dan/ Baby face give us a perspective that you can't really find anywhere else. Seth balances Bubba out a little bit. I think this is the best the show has sounded in a long time.
Hyzenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2020, 04:01 PM   #3624
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

It seems most here don't listen any longer. I still do most days.

I like the current lineup although I could do without some of the drama from the Not for Primetime Players.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2020, 06:57 PM   #3625
Hyzenburg
New Mark

Hyzenburg will become famous soon enough

Im surprised Fish isnt around and as much as Captain hated Bubba I cant believe that he stopped listening. What do you think of Brent coming back?

I agree, I wish Bubba would spend less time worrying about if someone is 7 minutes late and dedicating half the show to bitch about it when you have a doctor on the show and there is a pandemic going on.
Hyzenburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2020, 10:50 AM   #3626
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Hey man.

I'm around. I haven't caught a show in quite some time. No time because of work and it's too cumbersome to download shows. The Twitch thing really turned me off. I ain't gettin' up at 5am on my day off to "watch" a radio show and I'm all done payin' for content. Got other shit to listen to on Sirius. I'm usually in the Slack thread. Stop in sometime.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #3627
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

Link below

Mike Calta says he ‘did not pay one cent’ in ‘embarrassing’ Hulk Hogan sex tape lawsuit

Last edited by Dr_Jeckyll; 03-24-2020 at 10:01 AM.
Old 05-09-2020, 11:46 AM   #3628
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

I still listen to Bubbs most days, intermittently. But less than I used to. I catch up on the replays sometimes.

This week he teased the possibility of a Memphis affiliate. Nancy Alexander and Reggie Roundtree mentioned the probability of "something BIG" for Bubba imminently.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 07:51 PM   #3629
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyzenburg View Post
Im surprised Fish isnt around and as much as Captain hated Bubba I cant believe that he stopped listening. What do you think of Brent coming back?

I agree, I wish Bubba would spend less time worrying about if someone is 7 minutes late and dedicating half the show to bitch about it when you have a doctor on the show and there is a pandemic going on.
what happened to brents twitch channel?

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 10:31 PM   #3630
mhurd1776
New Mark
No Avatar

Damn....really quite here concerning Bubba and the new line up....anyone listen anymore? Any thoughts on Brents drastic career move?
On another note, what was the deal with the forum site that was up years ago, that I guess Bubba was able to get shut down? I started listening hard core right around that time, but never got the full story. Do any of those archives exist?

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever