Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-04-2018, 06:47 PM   #2896
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

If Frank feels like moving up here, I know of an open position for him.

And I'm only half joking. I wish him the best and hopefully he ends up somewhere with competent people in charge.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 07:05 PM   #2897
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm a broken record on this, but I can't help but wonder how serious the talks with iheart were.

Not only could Bubba have had his uncensored channel on there, and he really could've developed his online presence with people with the know how and massive reach iheart have, but tying into his recent woes, he'd have a lot more engineering support and might not even have to pay out of pocket for it.

Now I get why, going back to the Sirius days, he has his own studio removed from any of his employers/affiliates. But I think, if he was able to find a company to put him on FM radio in Tampa and believe in him again, it would benefit him greatly to do the show in house. He could cut costs big time, salvage what he could use from the current studio, sell off what he can't use equipment wise, sell the actual building and work on being a team player and avoid the politics of what caused his issues with other people at Cox.

It would be a humbling experience for him, but if said theoretical radio company gave him a chance, I think it would help him cut out some distractions and bullshit and focus on rebuilding his brand.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:06 AM   #2898
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a live show?

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:26 AM   #2899
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Yes, it's live.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:38 AM   #2900
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

See Amigo, perfect example right there. This guy sends them info on how to be successful in podcasting and of course Bubba blows him off, then realizes he's probably right and tries to get the guy to do all the work and then maybe pay him after the fact. That's one of the reasons why he's done. Once again, it's not rocket science here folks. You don't pay your people and this is what happens. Bubba the days of radio interns and others working for free are for the most part done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:43 AM   #2901
Amigo

So, Cap, you're saying that the situation is hopeless for ole Bubba?
Old 01-05-2018, 06:45 AM   #2902
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Peaches shit all over the BRN...literally!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:47 AM   #2903
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
So, Cap, you're saying that the situation is hopeless for ole Bubba?
I think we can all agree he's been dead in the water for years now, getting by on name recognition alone.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 01-05-2018, 06:52 AM   #2904
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Peaches shit all over the BRN...literally!

Quote:
Old 01-05-2018, 07:01 AM   #2905
Amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I think we can all agree he's been dead in the water for years now, getting by on name recognition alone.
The prognosis is not good.

Bubba needs another hog deal...
Old 01-05-2018, 07:11 AM   #2906
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
The prognosis is not good.

Bubba needs another hog deal...
Unfortunately this upcoming Neilsen case will not yield the same results as the hog deal, if anything it will probably hasten his exit out of radio. I know Fish thinks he will be exonerated but he already admitted guilt on live TV, during a press conference he set up. He's also already tried to settle (which to me also shows guilt in this case) with them and they said no. This one is not gonna end well for the Sponge. I'll bet my entire v-cash fortune on it.

Quote:
Old 01-05-2018, 07:18 AM   #2907
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

He did cheat. But much like a cop giving you a joint and then arresting you for possession...he was set up.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:20 AM   #2908
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-05-2018, 07:20 AM   #2909
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Friday ev'rybody!

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 07:21 AM   #2910
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Any Frank update?

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever