Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-13-2016, 07:13 AM   #211
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Here's how a pawn loan works (at least where I used to work).
You get a loan for $X.XX
You have UP TO 90 days to pick it up.
If you pick it up within the first 30 days, it's the loan value plus 20% interest
at 60 days it's the loan value + 40% interest
at 90 days it's the loan value + 60% interest
if you do not come in within 90 days you lose your item.
if at 90 days you cannot afford to pick up the item but don't want to lose it, you can extend the loan for 30 days by paying the 20% interest, but keep in mind you still have to pay the loan + 60% when you come back in 30 days to pick it up or in the case of this dumbass, keep extending it and buying time at 20% a clip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 01-13-2016 at 07:16 AM.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:18 AM   #212
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

I used to pawn a rifle now and then right at my gun store, pretty much how it went Cpt.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:19 AM   #213
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

I know I'm gonna sound like a dick here, but fuck it. Just because someone is a veteran doesn't entitle them to being exempt from being a dumbass or entitle them to special treatment. People use the "veteran" term every time something goes wrong or when they are looking for sympathy.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:20 AM   #214
NeTaS
Milk Mulisha

vCash: 1234082629786
NeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond reputeNeTaS has a reputation beyond repute

This guy fucked himself over.

Not Dead
NeTaS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:22 AM   #215
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Background checks cost money, unless you tack that fee on to the front end of the customer's loan it makes no sense. Oh and this jackass caller just admitted to a "Straw Purchase" which is a felony.

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 01-13-2016 at 07:26 AM.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:23 AM   #216
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

I take a stroll through a local pawn shop here about every other month, Never know what you might find.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 07:24 AM   #217
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeTaS View Post
This guy fucked himself over.
I can't tell you how many times people came in to pick up their guns out of pawn and we wouldn't release them because they couldn't pass the background check.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2016, 07:25 AM   #218
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
I take a stroll through a local pawn shop here about every other month, Never know what you might find.
Me too brother, it's like a scavenger/treasure hunt.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2016, 07:32 AM   #219
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Ok, here's how that deal works...
If your stuff is stolen and pawned by the thief, the pawn detectives will catch it (if the item has a serial number), put it off to the side, call the victim, they do have to come in and pay what was loaned on the item (no interest is charged in these situations) but they do have to pay the principal(which does suck I'll admit). When the thief is caught he has to pay restitution to the victim for the principle and the pawn shop for the lost interest. This money is usually initially paid back while the person is in jail/prison working a job. We used to get very small checks from the state from the criminals paying back their restitution a few cents at a time

Quote:
Old 01-13-2016, 07:32 AM   #220
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Not a bad idea giving away powerball tickets with a purchase of bubba army merch. Really appeal to the white trash out there.

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 01-13-2016 at 07:37 AM.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:44 AM   #221
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Sorry Manson, this bit is lame. Not feelin it.

Quote:
Old 01-13-2016, 07:45 AM   #222
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Sorry Manson, this bit is lame. Not feelin it.

Edit: He pulled the nose up at the end, but I would contend that RadioIO was a bigger failure than Bubba 98.7 or PlanetBubba Clearwater for that matter

Quote:

Last edited by Cpt. Mcgillicutty; 01-13-2016 at 08:00 AM.
Old 01-13-2016, 08:02 AM   #223
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I'm not gonna say either way, but Bubba, if we "Came from Monkeys", why are there still monkeys around?

Quote:
Old 01-13-2016, 08:05 AM   #224
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Not a bad idea giving away powerball tickets with a purchase of bubba army merch. Really appeal to the white trash out there.
Rover is doing a scavenger hunt for $1,000 worth of tickets this morning.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2016, 08:07 AM   #225
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Rover is doing a scavenger hunt for $1,000 worth of tickets this morning.
I'd rather have the one large in cash thanks.

Quote:

Tags
btls show sucks, Bubba is the mole, jiffypopping, Neutered, Tuddle cucked Bubba