Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #11
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Don't get me started!!! You will regret it!!!

But schools should be a state issue, not federal. I pay a hell of a lot of local property taxes for our schools system, plus the supposed lottery that get's raped for everything but education. 10 bilion for education my ass. If that was the case, we would have the best fuckin education in the country.

Anyhow!!! How bout them fuckin Yankees that I despise so much as well!!!
yeah but Bush and the rest were giving that money to welfare and other programs - not just the schooling... that's why the system is falling apart..

I'm all for collected taxes going to the things they were collected for...

eg: gas taxes - go to roads, like they should have been

education taxes back to schools, not meth programs and abortion clinics (though I guess that helps the school system in the long run )

and if there is a program that cannot be self sustaining - then you fucking scrap it

welfare - you wanna collect it? You have to contribute to it first - and anything over a certain amount must be payed back or off to labor camp you go

COD

Tags
cavalcade of birfdays, chob is one hot ass bitch, Have a taco, Look at my poop, Tucker is a FAG