Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > AV Lounge

Notices

AV Lounge The place to post photochops, youtube videos, animations, etc. They can be from around the internet or users can post their own creations.

Old 06-04-2014, 05:26 PM   #61
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

90's Edition. Today's matchup: Flaming Lips vs Bare Naked Ladies. WTF? I'm I at an auction? Apparently a bunch of guys from the IT Department had access to some old instruments. Oh, Canada, what did we ever do to you? **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Bare Naked Ladies into Round 2 (Monday's winner was Freak Nasty, and thus ends Round 1).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC_q9KPczAg[/ame]
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 05:27 PM   #62
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Flaming Lips don't seem like a band that should have a recording contract. They seem like a band that goes on REAL early in the day at a local festival because the bass players aunt is on the decoration committee.People who tell me they like this band get accused of lying, or reminded that their taste is in their asshole. **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Flaming Lips into Round 2.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvfxKbpoxRE[/ame]
Old 06-12-2014, 06:57 AM   #63
Lerch

90's Edition ROUND 2- Today's Matchup Kris Kross vs. 4 Non Blondes. Round one was a cakewalk for Mac and Daddy, Jumping all over Dee Lite. Let's see if they can whickitty whickitty wack 4 Non Blondes out of the competition **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move Kris Kross into the next round. (Last weeks winner was Flaming Lips)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk[/ame]
Old 06-12-2014, 06:57 AM   #64
Lerch

25 years and my life is still..22 years and I still haven't figured out if that bass player is male or female. Taking out House of Pain in Round 1, let's see if beating down songs with JUMP in the title is something 4NB does better than.. say... bathing **THANK** this video if you think it's the worst and move 4 Non Blondes into the next round.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc[/ame]
Old 06-16-2014, 03:51 PM   #65
Lerch

WORST SONG EVER* 90s Edition ROUND 2: Todays Matchup Gerado vs Colour Me Badd. In round one, I got a lot of comments saying "I voted for the other one because I actually like this song... That won't happen today. There's a lot of songs in the tournament, like this one, that Weird Al did a parody of.. You could make an argument for which one is funnier. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Gerado into Round 3 (Thursday's winner was 4 Non Blondes).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nldpjPbGqg[/ame]
Old 06-16-2014, 03:51 PM   #66
Lerch

In round1, CMB Smashed Smashmouth right in the..well, umm..mouth. With all the sex appeal of a car accident, the only thing that stands in Colour Me Badd's way is Gerado and a chorus of Rape Whistles. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Colour Me Badd into Round 3.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO6BtpIzIiM[/ame]
Old 06-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #67
Lerch

90's Edition Round 2: Today's Matchup - Joey Lawrence vs Limp Bizkit. The word "DOUCHEBAG" just sort of falls out of your mouth when you look at the thumbnail of this video.It's still a mystery to me, the appeal of Limp Bizkit. I still can't get the burning image of Fred Durst dancing with two flygirls in the ring at Wrestlemania 19 out of my mind**THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Limp Bizkit into the next round (Monday's winner was Gerado).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw[/ame]
Old 06-19-2014, 08:20 PM   #68
Lerch

Joey took out Creed in Round 1, Whoah.. It was a surprise victory.. a surprise because Creed is awful, and a bigger surprise because the majority of the voters admitted that hadn't heard this abomination until that very day.**THANK** This video if you think its the worst and move Joey Lawrence into the next round.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENZ3XbxCRZs[/ame]
Old 06-23-2014, 09:04 PM   #69
Lerch

90s Edition - Today's Matchup Hootie and the Blowfish vs SNAP! Last time around, it was the battle of the bland, when Hootie out-bored the Goo Goo Dolls.. Gave them a run for their money in the "bad band name" category as well. Lets see if they can keep you awake long enough to beat SNAP! in this go-round. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Hootie and co into round 3 (Thursday's winner was Joey Lawrence).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoW3bqnr7tw[/ame]
Old 06-23-2014, 09:05 PM   #70
Lerch

The big problem with these "One-and Done" groups is that I make all my jokes in round 1, and have nothing left to say afterwards.. Be prepared for knock knock jokes in round 3 should they stomp Hootie like they did Jesus Jones **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move SNAP! and co into round 3.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUb_S4e-Rd4[/ame]
Old 06-26-2014, 07:49 AM   #71
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Hootie rocks!
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #72
Lerch

90's Edition- Today's Matchup: TLC vs BOYSIIMEN. TLC rolled right over EMF in round one, at least they stayed on the road this time (Thankyouverymuch!!!). In the long tradion of Gimmick bands wanting to be taken seriously, (I'm looking at YOU, Kiss and your Elder album) TLC hit it big with this waxing poetic overplayed annoyance. The radio edit featured LEFT EYE getting edited right out.. Art imitates life. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move TLC into the next round (Monday's winner was Hootie and the Blowfish).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3d-H5B1QQVM[/ame]
Old 06-26-2014, 02:56 PM   #73
Lerch

There is so much creepy in this video. Boys2Men with their coolythugharmonies pounced all over the Cranberries, mixed them with Vodka and drank down a nice CapeCodder. **THANK** This video if you think it's the worst and move BOYS2MEN into the next round.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV8vB1BB2qc[/ame]
Old 06-30-2014, 01:30 PM   #74
Lerch

90's Edition Round 2 -Todays's matchup: Dishwalla vs Savage Garden. Taking out Dave Mathew's Band in the 1st round was no small task, but Dishwalla was just bland enough to do it. Tell me all your Thoughts on God? How about I tell you all my thoughts on this song... its crap. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Dishwalla into Round 3 (Because I can't be 100% certain of thursday's winner, we will have a rematch in two weeks).

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Clxtg2pFTQM[/ame]
Old 06-30-2014, 01:30 PM   #75
Lerch

In Round 1, Savage Garden went toe to toe (more likely scenario, fancy dress shoe to workboot) with Melissa Etheridge and took her to task. In a fist fight, smart money would be on Melissa. **THANK** this video if you think its the worst and move Savage Garden into Round 3.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQnAxOQxQIU[/ame]