Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > No Name Network

Notices

No Name Network The place for all No Name Radio show archives!

Old 04-07-2013, 07:33 AM   #1
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default State of the VRN .

Hey fuckers ! Yep ,VR has been slacking the past month . You all know the situation for me with the M.I.L. .I knew things would be tough on the wife but didnt know it would effect the home life a.k.a. the VRN studio so much . Anyhow kinda hard to try and have a good time while a loved one is hurting so much. Losing someone is tough,especially if you were really close with them. Dieing is one thing but watching it happen slowly over a few months is hard.So anyhow although you already knew this deal ,this is why VR hasn't been on recently . For the record VR should be back for your clowning pleasure (next Saturday)!

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #2
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I'm sorry for your loss.

May your hearts and souls find peace and comfort.

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote