Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 12-25-2012, 10:13 PM   #91
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

im pretty terrible but PJ is worse then me
Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:27 PM   #92
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

good times.

see ya later.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:35 PM   #93
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

i unlocked the DUI achievement

ATL
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #94
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 02:46 PM   #95
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

ok so I mentioned the level 22-24 thousand cuts exploit...

here it is again for anyone that missed it...

When you finish the story mission where you get brick from 1000 cuts (I think it's slab king mission) STOP

Don't take any more missions and go back to 1000 cuts.. DO NOT talk to anyone there for missions. The level should be completely devoid of enemies and you can just run around and loot up the joint. There's roughly 10 chests so you can fill a backpack in one run. Sell off anything you don't want and save and return to the main menu.

Continue your game and you should be able to do this over and over and over...

My character was lvl 22 - some of the cases are lvl 20 and some are strictly level 24 so you can pre loot for when you go back to missions cause there are lots of side missions at this point and getting to lvl 24 takes no time at all...

there are also two spots on the map that have a chance to spawn a loot bandit or a one armed bandit... the one armed bandit was lvl 21 so it dropped lvl 21 loot and it was 100 bucks less then playing the one in sanctuary but dropped the same level loot...
Old 12-26-2012, 02:48 PM   #96
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

playing online I've also noticed the sanctuary slot machines value and loot level changes drastically depending on what missions you've done (side missions too) and what level your character is.. not sure how it works but there's gotta be a guide online somewhere...

for instance lerch was a higher level then me but not as far in the storyline but the machine was 200 more in his game to play (but still dropped lvl 21 loot)
Old 12-26-2012, 02:55 PM   #97
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Bad ass ranks: This new feature kicks some serious ass...

You complete challenges listed and get ranks... the ranks give you experience for points you can redeem on base stat statistics.. for instance

gun damage
reload speed
gun accuracy
critical damage
shield recharge rate
shield recharge delay
melee damage
grenade damage
elemental chance
elemental damage

Giving these stats + stats can make a shitty gun an amazing gun if you invest enough points.

When you redeem a point you are given a random choice of 5 stats - you pick one stat and then repeat... you'll get another 5 random choices.

I like to + up the gun stats and critical rate to compensate for stats with crappy recoil and reload speed

oh and there is a max health stat - hit that one up too and sheild recharge delay - very handy for getting a slow delay shield back up quicker which means less deaths for you and less time hiding to recover
Old 12-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #98
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Class mods:

two kinds - class mod and a relic - both give you extra stats and immunities or gun enhancements..

you can match these to your play style... if you use assualt rifles you might want a mod that benefits that weapon class.

Team bullet regeneration is VERY VERY VERY handy for the gunzerker - I love the shit out of this mod
Old 12-26-2012, 02:57 PM   #99
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

hope that helps u n00bs out a bit
Old 12-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #100
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

vCash: 5000000
Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute
Nyan

This thread delivers
Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #101
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I also have a decent blue lvl 13 smg if someone wants it..

and I forgot to explain something on the bad ass ranks...

they are distributed over ALL your characters.. so if you finish the game and want to play with another character - you get all the bonus stats from the first characters bad ass ranks AND you can redo the challenges and get MOAR points mua

infinite bad assery
Old 12-26-2012, 07:45 PM   #102
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

If only you jobbers had PS3's, I feel so left out
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 07:47 PM   #103
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
If only you jobbers had PS3's, I feel so left out
dude a used 360 is around 100 bucks... with a huge HD
Old 12-26-2012, 07:48 PM   #104
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

quit buying ned heads and 50 shades of me and you could afford one
Old 12-26-2012, 07:52 PM   #105
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

so what's your fav kind of gun and what class of gun do you like?

I didn't like the torgue guns at first until I ran into the loaders.. the rocket guns blast the fucking shit out of the robots... in some cases better then a corrosive weapon...

my least fav gun is a shotgun... I'm a mid range fighter. I don't want to snipe all day but I don't like how you can't see shit when your right in front of a group getting blasted...

and everyone needs a good rocket launcher for fight for your life... if you can get the legendary one from king mong it is HIGHLY worth it IMO... (7 rockets =1 ammo)

Tags
forget driving, go for a swim, horrible controls