Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 10-26-2009, 04:45 PM   #76
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Don't get me started!!! You will regret it!!!

But schools should be a state issue, not federal. I pay a hell of a lot of local property taxes for our schools system, plus the supposed lottery that get's raped for everything but education. 10 bilion for education my ass. If that was the case, we would have the best fuckin education in the country.

Anyhow!!! How bout them fuckin Yankees that I despise so much as well!!!
yeah but Bush and the rest were giving that money to welfare and other programs - not just the schooling... that's why the system is falling apart..

I'm all for collected taxes going to the things they were collected for...

eg: gas taxes - go to roads, like they should have been

education taxes back to schools, not meth programs and abortion clinics (though I guess that helps the school system in the long run )

and if there is a program that cannot be self sustaining - then you fucking scrap it

welfare - you wanna collect it? You have to contribute to it first - and anything over a certain amount must be payed back or off to labor camp you go

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 04:46 PM   #77
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I will say I don't think your class sizes are the problem though - teachers just don't have to pass a very hard course to teach... it's all subjective and bullshits

so you get too many dumb fucks trying to teach but really have no business doing so... same up here

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 04:47 PM   #78
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

who GIVES A FUCK? shuttup about the oak ridge boys already .....

fuck they haven't done shit since their show went off the air

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 04:48 PM   #79
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

pirate radio? q'est que ce?

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #80
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

The main problem SJ is most, if not all fed gov programs are either corrupt or worthless. Yet our gov's actions are to create more such programs to garner votes from those that will not help in any way solve our problems.

Now take into consideration the back room lobbying that get's said programs passed with little knowledge to the public. We are fucked if people don't wake the fuck up!! That is all I will say here for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:49 PM   #81
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
I will say I don't think your class sizes are the problem though - teachers just don't have to pass a very hard course to teach... it's all subjective and bullshits

so you get too many dumb fucks trying to teach but really have no business doing so... same up here

teachers union ........say it!!!!

we agree i just say they need to use common sense when in charge of a country

did they just play the oakridge boys ? my ears hurt ...

Try me
Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #82
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
record breaking 5x post whore extravaganza bonus post!

aw fuck - way to screw it up milk

What did I screw up this time??

Some Eddie Money for ya SJ!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-26-2009, 04:57 PM   #83
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I thought so...

fucking brutal

*shakes head*

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 05:04 PM   #84
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

they cover the sportscaster getting fired for cheating in todays news assault on the show?

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #85
milkman
Rock Star

They did on Friday if u are talkin about the one who was the ex GM of the Mets and worked for ESPN.

But he was on paid leave then.

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:07 PM   #86
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
why does a bike shop have a picture of willie nelson and John Lennon on the wall?
Here's a better one, why does Toshiba slap such a huge logo on their laptops?
Old 10-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #87
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Here's a better one, why does Toshiba slap such a huge logo on their laptops?
easy now - I'm on one of those self promoting logo monsters

I love my toshiba, but yeah - it is huuuuuuge..

then again - why does apples logo need to glow like the star the wise men followed?

COD
Old 10-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #88
milkman
Rock Star

Here's the husband!!! LMAO

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #89
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he's not rooning nothin - it's already rooned

I believe the crazy theory that Bush neglected so many programs and run them into such a huge debt of mismanagement, that obama had no choice but to dump all the money back into those programs or else they would crumble apart completely -

Think the school system is bad now? Imagine it with NO money at all.... all of a sudden you have NO public school system - a lot of your major programs are that close to collapse -

again IMO and from a dumb canuck
Raise the kids on television from the 90's. Bill Nye, Square One, and even the non educational stuff like Pete and Pete. They'll turn out fine.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:11 PM   #90
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
easy now - I'm on one of those self promoting logo monsters

I love my toshiba, but yeah - it is huuuuuuge..

then again - why does apples logo need to glow like the star the wise men followed?
Ummmm, there were no wise men!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.

Tags
cavalcade of birfdays, chob is one hot ass bitch, Have a taco, Look at my poop, Tucker is a FAG