Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2009, 04:43 PM   #11
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

he's not rooning nothin - it's already rooned...but he's doing nothing to fix it..

I believe the crazy theory that Bush neglected so many programs and run them into such a huge debt of mismanagement, that obama had no choice but to dump all the money back into those programs or else they would crumble apart completely -
most of the social programs were insolvent or will/would be anyhow we should cut our losses there not pour money they print that is quickly becoming worthless at the problem.

Think the school system is bad now? Imagine it with NO money at all.... all of a sudden you have NO public school system - a lot of your major programs are that close to collapse -
during the election O bama said they spend $13,000 per student
just say 20 kids per class $260,000 per class money ain't the problem with the schools again throwing money we ain't got won't fix it .

Try me

Tags
cavalcade of birfdays, chob is one hot ass bitch, Have a taco, Look at my poop, Tucker is a FAG