Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Sports

Notices

Sports Talk about everything athletic here. NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR (der der der), MMA, hell, even wrasslin if you're so inclined.

Old 06-12-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough
Default WAAAAHHHHH!!! Come here to bitch and moan.

Wanna bitch and moan about ur team gettin ROONED!? Or just want to vent about anything sports realated, do it here.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:16 AM   #2
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

Shag will become famous soon enough

I hope Michael Vick's plane crashes on his way to meet with any team that is stupid enough to even think about wanting that FUCKtard!!!

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

U and me both brother, u and me both.
Old 08-02-2009, 05:42 AM   #4
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

DFender will become famous soon enough

Serioulsy, seriously considering boycottin' the NFL if someone picks up Vick and he's allowed to play. He's such a waste of humanity.
DFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Yes he is, he is a turd that needs to be flushed
Old 08-03-2009, 06:15 PM   #6
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

Shag will become famous soon enough

I think killing animals should carry the same sentence as killing a human. Then that piece of shit would at least be in jail for life! I'm not an activist or anything crazy like that but just love animals.

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 07:55 AM   #7
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

fuck Vick that herpes infested cock pile
he cant get hit by a runaway animal control truck fast enough imo. so if you kill torture animals and are good at foot ball you get a pass on being a shit bag? and the NFL will go out of its way to make you able to play again ? not just by reinstating you ,but by being a full participant in the propaganda to garner sympathy for said shit bag . the J.B. INTERVIEW fake and scripted lacking any real emotion . but the shit that gets me the most is them putting T Dungeys face on this .oh im a good guy and im his mentor see look its all ok now and the fucking sheeple buy it hook line and sinker. not a animal rights activist by no means ,but have raised the breed since i was 10 and never once did i kill torture mame shock fry or fight or feel the need to pull out their teeth or drown any of my dogs . guess i just dont get it .and for any here who says he paid his debt. and has the right to work .MCdonalds is hiring..

Charles Manson wheres his second chance ?
Adolf Hitlers second chance, surly he gets one.
Ted Bundy , Richard Ramirez, Jeff Dahmer perhaps if T Dungey was their mentor all would be ok ? i know its not the same thing with these people . but if he didnt get caught when he did who knows ?

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote