Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 06-13-2017, 08:12 AM   #1456
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
That contrasts with the hog deal, where he didn't do the crime.
I agree, what I meant was it was gonna thrust him back into the media spotlight light like the hog deal did. He was totally wronged having to go thru the hog trial. This time...not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 08:18 AM   #1457
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I agree, what I meant was it was gonna thrust him back into the media spotlight light like the hog deal did. He was totally wronged having to go thru the hog trial. This time...not so much.
Oh yeah. But the hog deal had a net positive effect for Bubbs. The Nielsen deal will be negative, if he loses. Plus he'll have to cough up damages and legal fees.
He should make a deal.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 08:25 AM   #1458
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh yeah. But the hog deal had a net positive effect for Bubbs. The Nielsen deal will be negative, if he loses. Plus he'll have to cough up damages and legal fees.
He should make a deal.
I don't think Neilsen wants to make a deal. Mediation has failed a few times already. They want to make an example out of the Sponge.

This is the story about the last mediation that didn't work...
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...ve-sponge.html

And this is the most recent news I could find about the case...
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...s-ratings.html

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:29 AM   #1459
Amigo

I think you are correct, Cpt.

Bubba needs a hog deal.

Maybe an assassination attempt...by Calta...

Last edited by Amigo; 06-13-2017 at 08:38 AM.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:38 AM   #1460
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Hey dumbass caller, Bubba wasn't in the sex tape, except for when he handed Heather off to Hootie and then at the end when he said he could retire if he were to sell this tape, therefore he shouldn't benefit. He came off as a creepy cuckold in that deal and should be happy that's all there was to it.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2017, 08:50 AM   #1461
Amigo

Good show today.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:59 AM   #1462
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Good show today.
Better than most in a long time. Too bad it was all sex tape driven.

I'll give it a .5 instead of the standard zero.
So he's 0.5/2 this week thus far.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2017, 09:01 AM   #1463
Amigo

Yer a softie, Cpt...
Old 06-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #1464
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Yer a softie, Cpt...
I'm firm, but fair.

Have a good rest of the day Amigo.

Quote:
Old 06-13-2017, 09:05 AM   #1465
Amigo

You too, Cpt.
Old 06-13-2017, 09:33 AM   #1466
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better than most in a long time. Too bad it was all sex tape driven.

I'll give it a .5 instead of the standard zero.
So he's 0.5/2 this week thus far.
the dave meltzer of message boards...

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2017, 09:35 AM   #1467
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think Neilsen wants to make a deal. Mediation has failed a few times already. They want to make an example out of the Sponge.

This is the story about the last mediation that didn't work...
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...ve-sponge.html

And this is the most recent news I could find about the case...
http://www.bizjournals.com/tampabay/...s-ratings.html
what's the point in making a case about something the majority of the country has forgotten? Who gives a shit, really? The FCC and the like are just trying to look busy before they're all out of work.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 05:43 AM   #1468
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
what's the point in making a case about something the majority of the country has forgotten? Who gives a shit, really? The FCC and the like are just trying to look busy before they're all out of work.
The point of this one is Neilsen is mad Bubba "exposed their business" and exploited flaws (compromising listeners who were diary holders and if you believe everyone the whole ppm/watch winder shed deal) so they want to make an example of him and potentially bankrupt him. And it looks like they have him dead to rights. The FCC doesn't really apply in this situation.

Quote:
Old 06-14-2017, 05:49 AM   #1469
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
the dave meltzer of message boards...
Negative Five Stars!!!

Quote:
Old 06-14-2017, 05:57 AM   #1470
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

vCash: 5000000
Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Bubba One not working ??

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever