Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 06-13-2014, 05:56 PM   #46
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLrZVs4mmxQ[/ame]
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2014, 07:25 PM   #47
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMNZNely4Gg[/ame]
Old 08-08-2014, 06:45 AM   #48
TelegramSam

vCash: 5000000
TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

Vader's New Japan debut, one of the greats. They talked about this quite a bit in his interview on Steve Austin's podcast. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwGUsFm7_A[/ame]
TelegramSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:34 AM   #49
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TelegramSam View Post
Vader's New Japan debut, one of the greats. They talked about this quite a bit in his interview on Steve Austin's podcast. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZwGUsFm7_A
I just listened to that interview 2 nights ago. It's just too bad he was on the phone and not in studio.
Old 08-08-2014, 10:49 AM   #50
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPwecExnIl8[/ame]
Old 08-08-2014, 10:50 AM   #51
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

why is mr wonderful advertising hulk's workout set?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyuKfO5wUHs[/ame]

which I still have btw
Old 08-10-2014, 02:26 AM   #52
TelegramSam

TelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of lightTelegramSam is a glorious beacon of light

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0hLuDdbD0[/ame]

I'd really like to see Steve Austin or anyone who was a fan of Southern Style wrestling with a podcast do an Andy Kaufman retrospective.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:35 AM   #53
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB0hLuDdbD0

I'd really like to see Steve Austin or anyone who was a fan of Southern Style wrestling with a podcast do an Andy Kaufman retrospective.
I believe austin and dutch mantell talked about it in the podcast. Wasn't a full show about andy but they did touch on it.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:37 AM   #54
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh here you go.. some guy is trying to get views off austins shit.. what a scumbag rican

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gg-a90DWMM[/ame]
Old 08-10-2014, 09:39 AM   #55
TelegramSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I believe austin and dutch mantell talked about it in the podcast. Wasn't a full show about andy but they did touch on it.
That was good, but I was thinking more like interview all the guys still alive who worked with him. I completely forgot Terry Funk was one of Kaufman's hired assassins.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:51 AM   #56
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
That was good, but I was thinking more like interview all the guys still alive who worked with him. I completely forgot Terry Funk was one of Kaufman's hired assassins.
I was a tad too young for that and only got to see it in replays or people talking about andy.

That must have really been off the wall shit back then. Nowadays you have clowns like Rodman and famous people trying to cash in but andy really loved it.
Old 08-10-2014, 09:52 AM   #57
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'm now stuck in the video cortex

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxRHkApis-o[/ame]
Old 08-10-2014, 09:55 AM   #58
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

The benoit/nancy/kevin sullivan iggy is pretty good in that video
Old 08-10-2014, 10:01 AM   #59
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Mike graham did not like Benoit
Old 08-10-2014, 10:01 AM   #60
TelegramSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
The benoit/nancy/kevin sullivan iggy is pretty good in that video
I can't watch stuff with Chris Benoit anymore, creeps me right out.

Tags
cut the music!, Dragonborn in Tampa, i'll see you at the ppv, lace up the boots, LET ME SPEAK ON THIS!!, Milk can't find weed