Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #31
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masters View Post
drew's gonna think you're trolling.. at least he did when I mentioned it.

you're blocked, I'm blocked and so is fish in wisconsin. Yet the commercial says the bone reaches 92% of the internet. Apparently we are the 8%
it sucks cause i switched from an unlimited data plan to a 2GB and now I have to watch my data. before i would just turn off the wifi on my phone and just stream on cellular
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #32
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

vCash: 5000000
Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
it sucks cause i switched from an unlimited data plan to a 2GB and now I have to watch my data. before i would just turn off the wifi on my phone and just stream on cellular
you never get rid of unlimited
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #33
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
get him the capture card but limit it's use until he improves that one grade

you can make money from youtube vids - start the kid off learning how to make money
Hmm. Good point. They don't teach financial stuff in schools unless you take economics courses in high school. Or at least that's how it was. And even then the economics classes are way more broad than balancing a checkbook or whatever.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:07 PM   #34
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

get the kid the card so I can make comments on his youtube vids
Old 11-06-2014, 03:09 PM   #35
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

how come no one is talking about this?

Quote:

Phil Rudd, drummer for the rock band AC/DC, is accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill two people. He was in court to face charges in New Zealand on Thursday. (Nov. 6)
Old 11-06-2014, 03:10 PM   #36
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Tell him to get into speed running. He's young and can still hone his senses to beat old games in under an hour or whatever. And there's big money in that speed running community.

Blows my mind with these kids today. And fuck I feel old saying that.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:11 PM   #37
Chob

Quote:
how come no one is talking about this?
Shannon mentioned it. And probably every rock DJ that thinks they're witty by following it up with Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:18 PM   #38
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

Mo fools me every time with the Nick Nolte impression
Old 11-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #39
Chob

And honestly, years down the line, a B vs. an A won't make a damn bit of difference. There's no guarantees in life.

What matters most is the character of the kid and how he's raised, and it sounds like Drew is doing a good job so far by being so involved.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:26 PM   #40
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Mo fools me every time with the Nick Nolte impression
I know. Best impression since Spice doing Danny Glover from Lethal Weapon.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:29 PM   #41
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

never listened to them before. this song sounds pretty good. big fan of girl fronted bands unlike Tuddle
Old 11-06-2014, 03:31 PM   #42
RS
Yes we can!

RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

tuddle is a front(wo)man in a band? I know he's feminine and all, but c'mon man be nice!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 03:31 PM   #43
Chob

This caller seems like an insufferable prick.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:33 PM   #44
Chob

Ricky reminds me of hanky with his calls. Finds one shtick, sticks to it, and completely falls apart.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:49 PM   #45
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

i always bring a stool sample to a doctor appointment just in case

Tags
#ratingsdontmatter, #spatchcock, buddy buddy buddy..., Drew Garabo, Drew's mother in law, dumb dicks, fat shaming, Geo, Goober Grape, In Your Face, In Your K-Hole, it's not ok, Kayla, Kayla's toy basket, LOD, mom's spaghetti, saggy pants started in prison, Seth, sexy smoker voice, Thanksgiving bucket, We're #11, Who's on 3rd?... Kayla