Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 11-05-2014, 02:39 PM   #16
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Perhaps Rick should spend a little less time working out how guys can micromanage their girlfriend's dietary habits and a little more time making sure the SBS hits all its breaks.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2014, 03:43 PM   #17
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

The show was much worse with Nick though. The guy was so unpleasant and unfunny. Plus he was always trying to cram in his political agenda on the show.
Old 11-06-2014, 04:13 AM   #18
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, so yesterday I was packing and moving all my stuff to storage and heard the 80's trivia segment with Seth "boy" Kushner and another guy (sorry I forgot his name) and it was pretty good. I'm not saying I'm getting back into the show but I did enjoy what I heard while in the truck last night. Shocking, I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 07:57 AM   #19
Drew Garabo
Host of Drew Garabo Live
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Drew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the roughDrew Garabo is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Ok, so yesterday I was packing and moving all my stuff to storage and heard the 80's trivia segment with Seth "boy" Kushner and another guy (sorry I forgot his name) and it was pretty good. I'm not saying I'm getting back into the show but I did enjoy what I heard while in the truck last night. Shocking, I know
Thanks for the feedback! I enjoyed that segment. It was Sean Daly, music critic for the TB Times. I love when people call Seth "Boy." Hope you'll check the show out again from time to time.
Drew Garabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:06 PM   #20
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

hey Drew any idea why I can listen to the Bone stream at work and on my phone fine but when I'm at home I'm blocked

Last edited by PissJug; 11-06-2014 at 02:09 PM.
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:27 PM   #21
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

damn even Mo fell for the i can't hear you
Old 11-06-2014, 02:30 PM   #22
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

Goober Grape not accepted at the food drive?
Old 11-06-2014, 02:51 PM   #23
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
hey Drew any idea why I can listen to the Bone stream at work and on my phone fine but when I'm at home I'm blocked
drew's gonna think you're trolling.. at least he did when I mentioned it.

you're blocked, I'm blocked and so is fish in wisconsin. Yet the commercial says the bone reaches 92% of the internet. Apparently we are the 8%
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2014, 02:52 PM   #24
Chob

B's suck. I hated myself if I got a B on anything.

If I have kids, B is gonna stand for "belt" if they disappoint me like that.

Just jokes of course in case I have to spell it out for anyone that stumbles on this in the future and I happen to be a parent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PissJug View Post
Fish had a similar thing when he's home. I figure that's just a quirk of their setup or something. That would probably be a question for someone in the digital department.

I think they only intentionally block people outside the U.S. Wisconsin may be way up there but it's not Canada and South Carolina sure as hell is no where near Canada.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #25
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

we weren't graded like this

we got 88 out of 100 for example. above 90 or 92% was "honor student" level

I was an honor student in math one year... shocking I know.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:54 PM   #26
Chob

We got number grades too, but things still fell in a letter grade range. I only graduated high school with "high honors" instead of "highest honors" because I took three college level courses and was a few points off.
Old 11-06-2014, 02:55 PM   #27
Chob

Of course it never really paid off except for scholarship money but that's neither here nor there.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:02 PM   #28
Chob

I'm gonna say the same thing I told Cpt.

While I'm not qualified to give advice on anything, I say it's a blessing to have a hard working kid that at least tries to do well when that's more rare than it should be. As long as a kid is doing their best, a few points on often arbitrary grading scales shouldn't make a difference. But my knowledge of parenting is nil.
Old 11-06-2014, 03:04 PM   #29
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

i think Drew is right with the compromise and get a lesser gift other than the capture card
Old 11-06-2014, 03:05 PM   #30
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

get him the capture card but limit it's use until he improves that one grade

you can make money from youtube vids - start the kid off learning how to make money

Tags
#ratingsdontmatter, #spatchcock, buddy buddy buddy..., Drew Garabo, Drew's mother in law, dumb dicks, fat shaming, Geo, Goober Grape, In Your Face, In Your K-Hole, it's not ok, Kayla, Kayla's toy basket, LOD, mom's spaghetti, saggy pants started in prison, Seth, sexy smoker voice, Thanksgiving bucket, We're #11, Who's on 3rd?... Kayla