Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-15-2015, 11:06 AM   #181
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Same old shit.

Also, PJ will be thrilled at the new lawyer on the show.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 11:06 AM   #182
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Masters View Post
my mouth is frozen from the dentist and I'm pissy
Sucks.
Old 01-15-2015, 12:54 PM   #183
Chob

This Need Gone is a fucking disaster.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:02 PM   #184
Chob

LOL douche man.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:20 PM   #185
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

damn these forums sure have taken a nosedive when any show is on aside from Diacos

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 09:46 PM   #186
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
Sup?

Sorry to hear that Tuddle, I figured it would be a lot less of a drive now.

Not for what I was getting paid.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2015, 10:02 PM   #187
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Free Yak and Llama burgers weren't cutting it?
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 11:37 AM   #188
Chob

Good to hear Shifty in there. And best wishes to SBK.

Also, I love screener screwups, but he still has a way to go to match Kayla.
Old 01-21-2015, 11:53 AM   #189
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good to hear Shifty in there. And best wishes to SBK.

Also, I love screener screwups, but he still has a way to go to match Kayla.
Lawnz and brick agree with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 12:32 PM   #190
Chob

I'll be shocked if Shannon doesn't give the guy the Ras treatment and makes him out to be some nut to be laughed at.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:40 PM   #191
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'll be shocked if Shannon doesn't give the guy the Ras treatment and makes him out to be some nut to be laughed at.
he's trying the gimmick, but it seems like he's getting owned during this phone call.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:41 PM   #192
Chob

"EEEEEHHHHHH AWWWWWRIGHT."

A verbal indicator that Shannon is flailing about and has no argument.
Old 01-21-2015, 12:43 PM   #193
Chob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
he's trying the gimmick, but it seems like he's getting owned during this phone call.
Agreed.

This guy is talking about things that are common sense, he's not telling people to show disrespect/aggression to cops.

And he has some balls here saying that someone else says the same shit over and over again.
Old 01-21-2015, 01:03 PM   #194
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
"EEEEEHHHHHH AWWWWWRIGHT."

A verbal indicator that Shannon is flailing about and has no argument.

if that call woulda went 5 more minutes, Shannon would have lost his shit and looked like a real jackass.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2015, 01:18 PM   #195
BlindLawrence
Sideways photos

vCash: 11573243
BlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud ofBlindLawrence has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Lawnz and brick agree with you.
I'm curious as to how she made Lawrence into "Lawnz".

"Nice throw Casey Anthony." - Stewie Griffin
BlindLawrence is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
Need Gone, Need gone one sbk., Rick, SBK, Shannon Burke, Tuddle