Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 AM   #2881
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Bubba has to go to Bean to fire Frank?
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:57 AM   #2882
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Frank has worked with Robb for a year. Robb can't do his job.
I agree, plus you think Robb really wants to be there off hours running the board for the ancillary shows along with everything else BAR entails? All for no extra pay I'm sure. No way in hell, that'll only force him out the door too which coincidentally was one of the reasons Bubba cited yesterday as to why Spice left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:00 AM   #2883
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Bubba has to go to Bean to fire Frank?
Believe it or not, yes he does.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 01-04-2018, 10:10 AM   #2884
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
I. It sounded like Bubba definitely wanted to fire him and he said he was going to Bean after the show about it and wanted Frank to teach Garjewlow his job so they could get rid of him, but I don'the think he was officially let go.
Bubbs did waffle some. The way I heard it was that Frank was fired. Then he was ordered to teach Garguilo all the important stuff immediately. Then Frank was to give Bubba the passcode to the system, with Bubbs changing it immediately.

This resolution sequence was so ridiculous (and typically Bubba) that it was entertaining.

It might be a work. If it is, it was good content...
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #2885
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
Bubbs did waffle some. The way I heard it was that Frank was fired. Then he was ordered to teach Garguilo all the important stuff immediately. Then Frank was to give Bubba the passcode to the system, with Bubbs changing it immediately.

This resolution sequence was so ridiculous (and typically Bubba) that it was entertaining.

It might be a work. If it is, it was good content...
I'm over the Frank drama, either fire him or don't. I've met him several times and he's a good guy and does work hard, not to mention very unorthodox hours all for a meager sum of money. IMO if Bubba fires him it will be a huge mistake. I'm sure some of the stuff going on around there is his doing, but also remember he's dealing with shitty, dated equipment and Bubba.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 10:20 AM   #2886
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Could you imagine working for someone that constantly threatened your barely above minimum wage job and then attempts to actually fire you but first you must teach your boss your job so they can justify firing you? Who the hell does business like that? Oh yeah, Bubba does.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 10:21 AM   #2887
Amigo

Outages are just part of the deal with some stations. I have noticed that WFLA has them every so often. Sometimes over 10 minutes. Drives me crazy...
Old 01-04-2018, 10:24 AM   #2888
Amigo

Quote:
Could you imagine working for someone that constantly threatened your barely above minimum wage job and then attempts to actually fire you but first you must teach your boss your job so they can justify firing you? Who the hell does business like that? Oh yeah, Bubba does.
The Johnny Paycheck song comes to mind....
Old 01-04-2018, 10:26 AM   #2889
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Outages are just part of the deal with some stations. I have noticed that WFLA has them every so often. Sometimes over 10 minutes. Drives me crazy...
Have you ever been to the BRN studio? He put all the money into the aesthetics and almost nothing into the actual equipment. He still uses burnt CD's for goodness sake. Think about everything they've done, it's always on the cheap (if not free) and then wonders why things don't go right. He couldn't even secure the original IO stream. All the blame falls firmly on his and Bean's shoulders. Frank can only work with what he's given.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 10:33 AM   #2890
Amigo

Oh, yeah. BTLS has a management problem. Too much stuff goes wrong.

And Bubbs is a notorious cheapskate, which worsens the management problem.

Fire Frank or don't fire Frank, it won't change things, Stuff will still go wrong...
Old 01-04-2018, 10:44 AM   #2891
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Oh, yeah. BTLS has a management problem. Too much stuff goes wrong.

And Bubbs is a notorious cheapskate, which worsens the management problem.

Fire Frank or don't fire Frank, it won't change things, Stuff will still go wrong...
Exactly, he needs an entire overhaul, but that will never happen because money. Remember, he still has that pesky Neilsen case that needs to be resolved and that's costing him a fortune. It's funny that A) he thinks he's gonna win and B) it's gonna open new affiliate opportunities.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2018, 10:56 AM   #2892
Amigo

Ah, the Nielsen case.

Bad news for BTLS.

A SERIOUS error in judgement on his part.

Could break him.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:01 PM   #2893
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah, the Nielsen case.

Bad news for BTLS.

A SERIOUS error in judgement on his part.

Could break him.
It will be proved that it was a setup.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:06 PM   #2894
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Quote:
Not a fucking chance. If a supervisor can't do the job and show me how to do the job he isn't a supervisor. I'd use this opportunity to have the flu bug hit me so hard it'd take at least a week to recover.
Old 01-04-2018, 06:08 PM   #2895
FishMuskys
Venison King!

They want Frank to quit so they can avoid the unemployment. Hang in there Frank...make them fuckers pay for a very long time.

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever