Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 06-18-2013, 08:59 PM   #16
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
So I get to the top of the first building with the spores.

[splr]Game tells me I can punch with square. I'm all "why tell me this now." Turn around and OH SHIT OH FUCK WHERE'D THEY COME FROM?[/splr]
Did you pop a cap in that dude laying on the ground with the gas mask on? Cause you know I put two in his dome Nickel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:01 PM   #17
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Yup.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:20 PM   #18
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

yall need to conserve ammo. i put him in a crippler crossface and tapped him out
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 09:37 AM   #19
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I'm gonna get a PS3..

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:26 PM   #20
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, so I had more success today. I left off in the museum and was able to make it all the way to Joel's brother's cellar where you get the shotgun and the nail bomb

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:46 PM   #21
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Just got to the museum. I wish you had the option to wear one of those baller Revolutionary War coats.
Old 06-21-2013, 07:17 PM   #22
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Had another good session today. Started in the cellar, made it past multiple clickers to the truck that was supposed to have the battery, then through the school where you fight a boss call "bloater" then on to a house that had a running car. Drove the car to Pittsburgh, defeated the ambush and snuck into some two story book store and stopped there. Game is getting better, more weapons, more supplies, more fun

Quote:
Old 06-21-2013, 09:09 PM   #23
Chob

Just got to Bill's town. I need to catch up to you but I always game in short bursts. Except Arkham City which I finished the main campaign in two sittings.
Old 06-22-2013, 12:17 PM   #24
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

this game is making me angry Gonna quit for today and go have some beers
PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote