Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 01-07-2010, 03:12 PM   #16
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

NY Post Article:
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/ster...OvpONlzbsiW3oJ
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:43 PM   #17
Magnolia Fan
They took our jobs, Derker der

vCash: 5000000
Magnolia Fan is on a distinguished road

From NY daily news.....
The mystery behind troubled comic Artie Lange's recent hospital stay may be more serious than expected.

Howard Stern's sharp-tongued sidekick was reportedly rushed to a New Jersey hospital on Saturday, the comedian's rep confirmed to TMZ.com, adding Lange "has chosen to keep all information on this matter between him and his doctor."

However, not all of Lange's skeletons have been kept in the closet.

Lange's hospitalization reportedly occurred after the comedian stabbed himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt, The Post reports.

According to a law-enforcement source, Lange's mother called 911 after entering his Hoboken apartment and finding the blood-stained comedian Saturday morning.

Lange's mother reportedly came to visit him to drop off food when she discovered her injured son, who sustained six "hesitation wounds" and three deep plunges.

Despite heavy bleeding from the incident, surgeons managed to save Lange's life.

Earlier in the week, Stern spoke out about his ailing friend, however wouldn't reveal the reason for Lange's emergency.

"We all have our demons," said Stern, referring to Lange's past battles with addiction. "Artie has given this show tremendous moments of great comedy. He's a tremendous contributor. He is a good man. Don't forget how great he is."

Stern, who has hosted the controversial radio program, "The Howard Stern Show," on Sirius XM radio since January 2006, also denied that Lange was quitting the show and being replaced by Jim Breuer.

Lange, 41, had been mysteriously absent from the radio talk show in the days prior to the company's holiday break.
Magnolia Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #18
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

Rock & Roll Ghost is on a distinguished road

He's out of the hosptial now...

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Would you spread for Baba Booey?
Rock & Roll Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #19
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

so we might get a statement this week?

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:58 PM   #20
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
so we might get a statement this week?
It's possible, most people know the story by now though. I doubt he'll be heard from on the show for a while.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:12 PM   #21
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

I was thinking more of just a press release through his agent or family - something official

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:56 PM   #22
simon482
wagon fixer

simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

fuck artie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:01 PM   #23
Steve44
REAL good at drinkin' Beer!

Steve44 will become famous soon enoughSteve44 will become famous soon enough

C'mon Simon, you like Artie as much as the rest of us. It might be nice if we had Artie's fame and fortune, and we probably could never understand how a guy with the good luck and good fortune could be so fucked up that he would want to kill himself. But who the fuck are We? He was prolly OK doin' blow, but the overthinkers told him NO, No. I did lotsa Coke too Bro, but I backed down when it was right for ME. Maybe Artie has way too much peer pressure, everyone else telling him how his life should be. The Howard Stern show seems to be full of people who are real fucked up. I don't get it. Maybe my simple installing satellite systems, and your driving Beer trucks shit is less stressful. I kinda doubt it though.

What the fuck, Nerdboy?
Steve44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:42 PM   #24
simon482
wagon fixer

simon482 will become famous soon enoughsimon482 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve44 View Post
C'mon Simon, you like Artie as much as the rest of us. It might be nice if we had Artie's fame and fortune, and we probably could never understand how a guy with the good luck and good fortune could be so fucked up that he would want to kill himself. But who the fuck are We? He was prolly OK doin' blow, but the overthinkers told him NO, No. I did lotsa Coke too Bro, but I backed down when it was right for ME. Maybe Artie has way too much peer pressure, everyone else telling him how his life should be. The Howard Stern show seems to be full of people who are real fucked up. I don't get it. Maybe my simple installing satellite systems, and your driving Beer trucks shit is less stressful. I kinda doubt it though.
fuck artie. anyone that tries to kill them self is a douche cock and should not be saved. they want to die let them fucking die. his mother and sister are the victims here not artie. you want to feel bad for someone feel bad for them, but not that fat fucking gorilla fuck. just because he is a celebrity i am supposed to care ? i think not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slack Jack View Post
i love shoving cock in my ass as hard as i fucking can over and over then swallow the shit covered cum load
simon482 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:53 PM   #25
Rock & Roll Ghost
Hi-De-Ho

Rock & Roll Ghost is on a distinguished road

haven't heard anything about him - good for his family I say - he needs a long lock down.

Rock 'n Roll Ghost

Twitter

Would you spread for Baba Booey?
Rock & Roll Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote