Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 02-13-2018, 08:35 AM   #3106
roblas77
New Mark
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
roblas77 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Nope, so there's a really good chance that Trace does hurt himself.
Of course he'll hurt himself. He's already sattled his parents with a new kid because he's a fuck up, but he absolutely will not rest until he is paralyzed and Donna has to take care of him for the rest of his life.
roblas77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:39 AM   #3107
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roblas77 View Post
Of course he'll hurt himself. He's already sattled his parents with a new kid because he's a fuck up, but he absolutely will not rest until he is paralyzed and Donna has to take care of him for the rest of his life.
They deserve it, they raised a shithead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 08:50 AM   #3108
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

This is great, Bubba says everybody wants a tip these days that doesn't deserve it yet just the other day he was himself begging for tips in the form of bits and cheers on twitch saying "we've provided you with years of entertainment for free, it's time for you to throw us a bone".

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:00 AM   #3109
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Begging Bubba...
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 05:39 AM   #3110
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba, you were not fired for the Hogan sex tape. Stop with the martyr, woe is me bullshit.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 07:03 AM   #3111
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:07 AM   #3112
Amigo

Morning, B.
Old 02-14-2018, 07:15 AM   #3113
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Be mad at yourself Bubba, you're the cause of all the problems at the BRN. It all starts with you my friend.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 07:20 AM   #3114
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Man, he is really being a total bitch today, cryin about everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2018, 07:24 AM   #3115
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Mustard?

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 07:28 AM   #3116
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

This Neilsen case is taking its toll on the Sponge. Look at him, can't sleep, irritable, bleeding from the anus, world collapsing around him. Poor guy.

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 07:32 AM   #3117
Amigo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
This Neilsen case is taking its toll on the Sponge.
What's his exposure on the Nielsen case?

$1 million plus legal fees?
Old 02-14-2018, 07:37 AM   #3118
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
What's his exposure on the Nielsen case?

$1 million plus legal fees?

Quote:
Old 02-14-2018, 07:55 AM   #3119
Amigo

I wonder, if Bubbs loses the case, whether any of the affiliates would drop the show.

Or, even, might Beasley decide that it could and should cancel its contract with an adjudicated ratings manipulator...
Old 02-14-2018, 08:12 AM   #3120
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigo View Post
I wonder, if Bubbs loses the case, whether any of the affiliates would drop the show.

Or, even, might Beasley decide that it could and should cancel its contract with an adjudicated ratings manipulator...
I wonder the same thing. I think the bigger question is how does he continue to operate with a judgment that large against him? Does he sell track? He can't seem to sell his house. Also let's not forget the IRS is still after him for back taxes and I don't think he ever settled his Bank of America debt either...
https://www.allaccess.com/net-news/a...hose-tax-debts

The sad thing is that I heard him say the other day he honestly believes that win or lose he thinks he'll be able to expand his syndication empire.

Quote:

Tags
$10 Monkey Grinder, Bubba Abuses Employees, Conspiracy, Cuckold Gate, didntlisten4yearsreadhereallsameshit, Nielsen, shitshow, Spice, Trace fans, Transgendered Bubba, Worst Fake News Thread Ever