Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 11-03-2009, 05:04 PM   #181
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

bravo fresh balls!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:06 PM   #182
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I loved the Vet!

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #183
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Lookin at his date of birth and the date of adjudication, he was only 18 when this happened.

So it could be the Romeo and Juliet, wheres the beef!!!!

This guy does look like a fuckin loser though!!
it was him and 2 other dudes ............ =no R&J ................

Try me
Old 11-03-2009, 05:10 PM   #184
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
it was him and 2 other dudes ............ =no R&J ................
Yeah, that's what I mean, wheres the beef of the reports!! Not enough to determine yet! But I'm leanin toward scumbag punk kid when he did it, and still i!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:12 PM   #185
milkman
Rock Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpetMuncher View Post
I loved the Vet!
hmmm, remembering the pics of ur pink kitchen, it doesn't surprise me CM!!! J/K

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:18 PM   #186
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Dave Moore's voice is kinda annoying to me.
i keep waiting for him to clear his throat

Try me
Old 11-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #187
Ski Lo

Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Somethings going on w/ my photobucket.......wtf....

LOL.....It's peach mango motherfuckahh

Old 11-03-2009, 05:19 PM   #188
milkman
Rock Star

peach mango!!!! I'd stick with pink!!!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:20 PM   #189
milkman
Rock Star

I think Favre will have a second half season meltdown!!! AGAIN!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:29 PM   #190
Ski Lo

I hope Dave finds another gig next week....Just saying..

Old 11-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #191
Ski Lo

last 12 minutes of my life i'll never get back...

DUDE!!

CLEAR YER FUCKIN THROUT!

Old 11-03-2009, 05:30 PM   #192
milkman
Rock Star

He puts me in la la land!! Never thought another white trash chick callin in would be an uplift!! lolol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:36 PM   #193
milkman
Rock Star

But it does remind me an a Dave Moore/ Mike Alstott story. they used to be in business together with restaurants, sure you prolly heard of that.

What I heard from someone in real estate, is Altstott wanted to do a nightclub deal on his own. So he got a lease on this old dry cleaner place like 4 blocks from me house. He was in such a mindset to keep it secret from Dave, he did very little research on the zoning, etc. After he signed the lease he found out the place only has 3 parking spots and the drive thru allotted for the property!!! So he couldn't get permitting for more than a 15 or 20 person occupancy!! lolol

All the rest of the spots were for the businesses in the the little strip center!!! lolol

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:41 PM   #194
milkman
Rock Star

You like the disclaimer on the Fl Sex Offender list when you click the charges!!

Please Note: Positive identification of a person believed to be a sexual predator or sexual offender cannot be established unless a fingerprint comparison is made, and that it is illegal to use public information regarding a registered sexual predator to facilitate the commission of a crime.

In other words, if you use this info to kill the motherfucker, it is illegal!!!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 11-03-2009, 05:47 PM   #195
Ski Lo

LOL

This guy's trailer trash......

Tags
BONERS, Freshballs, loose meat pantie filler, my ass is on fire, sniffin cheap Dollarama panties