Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Old 03-10-2010, 11:04 AM   #1
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Corey Haim - Dead at 38

Full Story story here: http://www.torontosun.com/entertainm...-13177676.html

LOS ANGELES — Corey Haim, a 1980s teen heartthrob for his roles in “Lucas” and “The Lost Boys” whose career was blighted by drug abuse, has died. He was 38.
The Toronto-born actor died at 2:15 a.m. Wednesday at a Burbank hospital, Los Angeles County coroner’s Lt. Cheryl MacWillie said.
An autopsy will determine the cause of death and there were no other details, she said. Sgt. Michael Kammert said there’s no evidence of foul play.
Haim had flu-like symptoms before he died and was getting over-the-counter and prescription medications, Sgt. William Mann said. The cause of death is unknown, Mann said.
“He could have succumbed to whatever (illness) he had or it could have been drugs. Who knows?” Mann said. “He has had a drug problem in the past.”
Haim was taken by ambulance to the hospital from an apartment in Los Angeles near Burbank. The enormous complex is known as Oakwood and is popular with young actors, Kammert said.
Haim acknowledged his struggle with drug abuse to The Sun in 2004.
“I was working on Lost Boys when I smoked my first joint,” he told the British tabloid.
“I did cocaine for about a year and a half, then it led to crack,” he said.
Haim said he went into rehabilitation and was put on prescription drugs. He took both stimulants and sedatives such as Valium.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote