Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 04-06-2014, 12:36 PM   #16
Tuddle
a.k.a Evil Dr. Nerdcock

vCash: 5000000
Tuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to beholdTuddle is a splendid one to behold

Just a heads up I can see another Bubba twitter melt down coming.
Tuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 01:19 PM   #17
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Don't think Shannon is loyal because he would jump at the first chance he gets to host his own show on terrestrial radio. You can bet all your V Cash on that.
You can't hold it against him. It's radio. You go where the money is.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 12:51 AM   #18
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuddle View Post
Here's a list if accounts I'm in possession of Chob

Tuddle
TeamTuddle
TuddleRadio
MotherTuddle
MonstersOnAir
1025TheBoneFM
DrunkyTheBear
BMS_Network
I hope I didn't come off as accusatory. You use those accounts for what they were intended for, promotion, for your job and your friends. And you helped me get back @DrewGarabo to the rightful owner because a lot of people don't realize that's possible when changing Twitter names and someone could've easily hijacked it.

I found the statement that you're "full of yourself" funny because there's rarely someone as self effacing on the radio and you haven't pulled nearly as much diva stuff as the accuser. And when you fuck up you own up to it.

The stuff with the kids and Tasha being brought into it makes me kinda sick. Low blow, and if the tables were turned, you'd hear no end about how Heather and her daughter should be left out of it. This kind of thing is what a lot of fans of the genre love, and I'm not going to pretend any of us are above it. But it's bordering on getting way too ugly to even enjoy on the level of an entertaining trainwreck. Whoever you believe, Spice hasn't dragged anyone not directly involved into the conflict.

As far as Orlando goes, just to be clear, we're talking about WBDO's AM station right? That area loves talk radio and it'll be cool for the audience with a bit of friendly (?) rivalry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
You can't hold it against him. It's radio. You go where the money is.
No one would. I hope he gets a fair chance after Bubba retires.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 07:54 AM   #19
Dick
No Avatar

Dick is on a distinguished road

The tweet about Tosha and the kids is fucked up. Gonna call spice selfish for not paying for a step child?

Bubbas a cocksucker.
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2014, 06:57 PM   #20
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick View Post
The tweet about Tosha and the kids is fucked up. Gonna call spice selfish for not paying for a step child?

Bubbas a cocksucker.
yeah and considering how "kids are off limits" when he was fighting with MJ - where's his manners now?

Bubba made the tape - I don't care who stole it - it's his fault. He should just keep his mouth shut.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2014, 06:28 AM   #21
Dick
No Avatar

Dick is on a distinguished road

Yep and it somehow made its way from Bubbas house to the studio... Almost have to wonder if he and Spice agreed to flip the tape and either had a falling out or the beef is just for show...
Dick is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#brentdidthetape