Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Sports

Notices

Sports Talk about everything athletic here. NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR (der der der), MMA, hell, even wrasslin if you're so inclined.

Old 08-27-2009, 08:23 PM   #226
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

vCash: 5000000
Shag will become famous soon enough

It was alright but that translater kinda threw me off.

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 06:43 PM   #227
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Would you like some Finroll?

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2009, 08:10 PM   #228
hol0point
BWO 4 Life!

hol0point is on a distinguished road

This week on T.U.F. Marcus Jones of Gracie Tampa gets into it with that turd Matt Mitrione. I hope Marcus blasts him one. Mitrione has been a flakey pos since episode 1.

http://www.ufc.com/

Powerman 5000 Sucks... No Seriously..
hol0point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2009, 06:14 PM   #229
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hol0point View Post
This week on T.U.F. Marcus Jones of Gracie Tampa gets into it with that turd Matt Mitrione. I hope Marcus blasts him one. Mitrione has been a flakey pos since episode 1.

I don't watch much MMA - but I do remember hearing something about Matt Mitrione having a swollen brain or something? wasn't he gonna step aside? I guess he got over it?

COD
Old 12-01-2009, 07:18 PM   #230
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

thanks for the reminder,good to see another MMA fan here .

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 08:58 AM   #231
Magnolia Fan
They took our jobs, Derker der

Magnolia Fan is on a distinguished road

Ya I thought Mitrione was gonna step aside and let Kimbo take it
but... thats fine at the T.U.F finale it Kimbo vs Houston Alexander, catch weight
that will be a knock out fight FO SHO!
Magnolia Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2009, 06:21 PM   #232
hol0point
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnolia Fan View Post
Ya I thought Mitrione was gonna step aside and let Kimbo take it
but... thats fine at the T.U.F finale it Kimbo vs Houston Alexander, catch weight
that will be a knock out fight FO SHO!

yeah i think houston is going to kill kimbo in like 20 seconds. guy is a killer

Old 12-02-2009, 07:13 PM   #233
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

Shit,Kimbo's done.He has a bum knee.And I think everyone knows it..
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 08:35 AM   #234
hol0point
BWO 4 Life!

I dont know if they mentioned anything about it on the show but I doubt Marcus Jones will fight again. He has a Clear problem with his chin. A stiff breeze seems to knock him out standing. The Kimbo fight ended up being one of the worst fights of the night with houston alexander dancing around the ring and kimbo winning in a decision and fat boy Roy big country Nelson wins the ultimate fighter. craziness...

I'm looking forward to the upcoming ufc. Some good fights on the card.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=even....Home&eid=2469

Old 12-07-2009, 11:42 PM   #235
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I dont know if they mentioned anything about it on the show but I doubt Marcus Jones will fight again. He has a Clear problem with his chin. A stiff breeze seems to knock him out standing. The Kimbo fight ended up being one of the worst fights of the night with houston alexander dancing around the ring and kimbo winning in a decision and fat boy Roy big country Nelson wins the ultimate fighter. craziness...

I'm looking forward to the upcoming ufc. Some good fights on the card.

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=even....Home&eid=2469
that kimbo fight was a huge letdown. But I hope that we get a coach VS coach out of it. They were in each others faces as much as the fighters it seemed

but over-all that was a pretty disappointing finale to the season. Dana sure didn't look impressed

COD
Old 12-14-2009, 08:24 PM   #236
hol0point
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
that kimbo fight was a huge letdown. But I hope that we get a coach VS coach out of it. They were in each others faces as much as the fighters it seemed

but over-all that was a pretty disappointing finale to the season. Dana sure didn't look impressed

Unfortunately Rampage had to drop out of the coaches fight.. serious bullshit cuz that was going to be good. So now Rashad is going to fight some jobber in UFC 108 instead of Rampage. The last UFC 107 was awesome. Virtually every fight was exciting and BJ Penn outclassed diego sanchez badly. I'm a BJ penn mark

hol0

Old 12-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #237
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

ah that sucks - I wanted to see those two get medieval on each other

COD
Old 12-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #238
hol0point
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent Jesus View Post
ah that sucks - I wanted to see those two get medieval on each other
Me too man. I dont know what the deal is with Rampage but it appears he may have came up limp because he thought he might get his ass kicked. Or possibly he is slightly nicked up and thinks he might get a better payday if it is delayed. who knows. Work or a shoot? no idea.

I just re-watched a couple fights from ufc107. I gotta admit I was rooting for Clay Guida but K-Flo put on a great show and that was one of the most enjoyable fights ive seen in a long time.

Anyone else see UFC 107? I think overall it was the best UFC in a while.

hol0

Old 01-02-2010, 05:56 PM   #239
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

UFC 108 motherfuckers...
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=even....Home&eid=2533
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote