Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Sports

Notices

Sports Talk about everything athletic here. NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR (der der der), MMA, hell, even wrasslin if you're so inclined.

Old 06-10-2009, 06:42 AM   #1
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

vCash: 5000000
Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough
Default Offical MMA Thread

Talk about any thing MMA, K-1, Mut Thai, or any shoot style fightting here. Leave that WWE, TNA work crap at the door.
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #2
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

UFC '99 is gonna be a great card this Saturday night I hope Rich Franklin can pull it out against Wanderlei he could really use this win after getting robbed against Dan Henderson. Here's the offical fight card from ufc.com.

http://http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.fightCard&eid=2008
Old 06-13-2009, 03:52 PM   #3
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Franklin has a tough fight on his hands.

the congo / velasques fight is interesting for sure!

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:53 PM   #4
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Yeah Rich does but I think he'll pull it out. And i think Kongo is gonna Roon velasques, but last time I predicted a card I was way off.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #5
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Yeah Rich does but I think he'll pull it out. And i think Kongo is gonna Roon velasques, but last time I predicted a card I was way off.

thats what i love about mma......most times you don't really know!
the the hand grenade/outlaw should be action packed.

cro kop back? haven't seen his opponent fight yet heard much about him though.

Try me
Old 06-13-2009, 04:13 PM   #6
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Finally another MMA mark, lol. Cro kop is gonna get Rooned IMO, not even gonna be close. Marcus davis is an awesome fighter, his fight with paul taylor was epic. Taylor is a sick kick boxer, and none too shabby on the ground. And the "quick" swick fight you won't want to miss. Not to mention Spencer the "king" finsher, I'm a mark for that dude, and franklin as well...
Old 06-13-2009, 04:20 PM   #7
Spaz
BMF

Spencer fisher/Sam stout 2..............was one of the best fights that i ever seen since i been a fan.

Try me
Old 06-13-2009, 04:26 PM   #8
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

That was an awesome fight, fisher looked great on his feet. Stout looked good as well but fisher was just a step or so faster than him that night. I hope that fight will happen some time in the near future.

But, I think Fisher will roon carl uno tonight he's too fast for him on the feet.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:28 PM   #9
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Wait fisher and stout fought twice? If so I completely missed that one. I thought they only fought once.
Old 06-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #10
Spaz
BMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
Wait fisher and stout fought twice? If so I completely missed that one. I thought they only fought once.

yea the first fight Fisher took on short notice and competed but wasn't trained well.Stout won that one then the second fight Fisher was ready and unloaded the whole arsenal on him.

Try me
Old 06-13-2009, 04:35 PM   #11
Spaz
BMF

did you hear Bubba and the guys mention Kimbo being on the next season of T.U.F.?

Try me
Old 06-13-2009, 04:39 PM   #12
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Oh yeah now I remember thanks for the reminder(I shouldn't have forgotten that). Fisher got rooned in the first fight cause he was outta shape.

And yeah I heard that kimbo was gonna be on the next season of ultimate fighter. That guy is a fuckin joke and I can't wait for him to get owned, it's gonna almost as funny as when he got KTFO in his what...3rd fight...That was funny..

I like ur sig btw. if ur gonna get ribbed over it you might as well turn it into a positive...lol
Old 06-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #13
Spaz
BMF

Yea Kimbo is a joke ! knocked out by Seth Petrazelli.WTF? i think Dana White is working smart get the people to tune in to see Kimbo ,and prove his point that he doesn't belong at this level of the game.

Try me
Old 06-13-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
Spaz
BMF

as for me sig. if i am gonna rib folks, i got to take a ribbin me self!

Try me
Old 06-13-2009, 05:07 PM   #15
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
Yea Kimbo is a joke ! knocked out by Seth Petrazelli.WTF? i think Dana White is working smart get the people to tune in to see Kimbo ,and prove his point that he doesn't belong at this level of the game.
Yep, that's pretty much what I was thinkin. Dana White is the man, that guy(along with others) completely turned that organization around loved "MMA day" on the btls show,it was the same day the Joe Rogan was on, good shit IMO.

I think 2 Ur sig makes me laugh after readin you and milk go back and forth...lol

Side note, WEC wrekage is on Vs. right now if you care, and want to tune in.