Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Sports

Notices

Sports Talk about everything athletic here. NFL, MLB, NHL, NASCAR (der der der), MMA, hell, even wrasslin if you're so inclined.

Old 08-05-2009, 06:42 PM   #16
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

vCash: 5000000
DFender will become famous soon enough

...and I dig football but I'm seriously way more excited for the NC2A season to start than the NFL... lol... jus sayin'
DFender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:44 PM   #17
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

Shag will become famous soon enough

Good enough Deb! I can't wait to see how they use him!

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:54 PM   #18
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Good enough Deb! I can't wait to see how they use him!
Seriously, he's got the skillz to be really good, Shag... I just don't pay enough attention to the Dolphins that I'd know how best to utilize him... Wildcat formation, blah blah.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #19
Shag
Ellis is a Fag!

Shag will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFender View Post
Seriously, he's got the skillz to be really good, Shag... I just don't pay enough attention to the Dolphins that I'd know how best to utilize him... Wildcat formation, blah blah.

Shag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 11:41 PM   #20
BrickBanland
BWO 4 Life!

BrickBanland will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shag View Post
Just a question for discussion. How do you all think Pat White will work at the Dolphins and How do you think they will use him?
1. Pennington and a close no.2 Chad Henne at QB. They love Henne who is being groomed to take over for Pennington. White will be used in the Wildcat offense or Single Wing which the phins started this fad in the NFL last season. White can run or throw which will make him lethal in the Wildcat. Other than that, White will eventually be the no.2 QB and who knows maybe a few years down the road he might beat out Henne if Henne tanks. Here is a local beat writer's opine.

I am rooting for Pat White in a very big way, but every day my sources tell me he struggles more than he did the day before. He isn’t having any problems with zip; his troubles all have to do with a lack of accuracy and getting the ball off on time.
BrickBanland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:38 AM   #21
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

r.i.p. noodles .the eagles got a new QB ....

plane crash .............SAY IT!!!!!!

Try me
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:43 AM   #22
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

mommy is that fuck head really playing again?

Try me
Old 08-15-2009, 07:46 AM   #23
DFender
Chaos = My Life = FML

Fuck the Eagles and fuck that cocksucker, Vick. Gah.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:52 AM   #24
Ski Lo

vCash: 268304465
Ski Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud ofSki Lo has much to be proud of

I didn't like what he did either.Everyone deserves a second chance no matter who you are.....

IMHO

YOU GOT TO BE SHITTING ME!
Ski Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 03:33 PM   #25
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFender View Post
well and I hate the Dolphins. Was that helpful, Shag? Hahaha
Well my dear the Dolphins hate you too so there!!! Nananana boo boo!!

Go Fins!!!

As far as Pat White, I think once he learns the speed transition from college to the NFL he will be ok. His timing throughout TC has improved pretty good.

IF the Dolphins do deploy the Wildcat again this year, big IF IMO, he would work well in it cuz he can run like a mofo and his throwing accuracy has greatly improved in TC as well!! But that aint the same as game time sits.

I don't think he will be ready to be a drop back type NFL QB for a couple of years.

But as a long time Dolphin fan, I can only rely on the pathetic history they have had at getting reliable good QB's since Marino left!! Pathetic is the highest praise I can give!! LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 04:47 PM   #26
Hank
Banned
No Avatar

Hank will become famous soon enoughHank will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post

r.i.p. noodles .the eagles got a new QB ....

plane crash .............SAY IT!!!!!!
lol,that's too funny. PLANE CRASH!!!
Hank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 08:27 PM   #27
BrickBanland
BWO 4 Life!

BrickBanland will become famous soon enough

BrickBanland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:29 AM   #28
Spaz
BMF

missing...
have you seen us ?
last seen attending the Michael Vick summer camp for bulldogs.
answers to the names Bud and Sissy..

Try me
Old 09-21-2009, 06:42 PM   #29
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote