Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 08-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #91
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

it's not that painful... I'd let my kids get pierced.

I mean you fall and put holes in your body all the time.. what's the difference of purposely putting one in you?
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #92
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
getting your ear pierced doesn't actually hurt more then being pinched really hard on your ear
There is no medical benifets to it, it's pointless.
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #93
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

then again I've watched hundreds of people get pierced
Old 08-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #94
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
There is no medical benifets to it, it's pointless.
no but there's very few medical detractions to it...

worst I've seen is an infection getting out of control which is rare as long as you aren't one of those christian science nuttters

my one ex had a condition though - she couldn't get pierced cause her body rejected them and would try to heal over and she'd get a big bump beside the piercing

other then that.... people put steel inside their body (knee, hip, replacement) and now it's plastic... don't harm you
Old 08-08-2013, 12:17 PM   #95
Ace

Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

When my kids are on their own the can pierce their asshole if the want. I'm not doing something to them that isn't needed .
Old 08-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #96
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

there's no benefit to driving other then to save time and energy and cross mass distances in short times..

but we all do it

it's dangerous as hell too
Old 08-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #97
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace View Post
When my kids are on their own the can pierce their asshole if the want. I'm not doing something to them that isn't needed .
see if I was a parent - and this is just me. If you prevent them from being an individual (within reason) then you are going to have one hell of a problem once they get a little older
Old 08-08-2013, 12:19 PM   #98
Ace

Quote:
there's no benefit to driving other then to save time and energy and cross mass distances in short times..

but we all do it

it's dangerous as hell too
I drive regrettably.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #99
Ace

Quote:
see if I was a parent - and this is just me. If you prevent them from being an individual (within reason) then you are going to have one hell of a problem once they get a little older
I agree, don't believe I'm impeding on their freedom. They are good so therefore are allowed to do almost anything, within reason.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:22 PM   #100
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I'm pretty liberal when it comes to what you do with your own body.

However brainwashing your kids into thinking seeking medical help is wrong is fucking morally corrupt as hell. You are depriving them of the decision as to what they should do. While you may be their guardian, they still have a right to express their opinion and should have a fair chance at saying - hey, it's just my tonsils, they can rip these out in a day and I won't die
Old 08-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #101
Ace

Quote:
I'm pretty liberal when it comes to what you do with your own body.

However brainwashing your kids into thinking seeking medical help is wrong is fucking morally corrupt as hell. You are depriving them of the decision as to what they should do. While you may be their guardian, they still have a right to express their opinion and should have a fair chance at saying - hey, it's just my tonsils, they can rip these out in a day and I won't die
Agreed! I believe we're on the same side SJ.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #102
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I've also read of cases where the children are older and know that they can be saved, want to be saved, but the parents have final say and won't allow it.

If you choose to be part of that religion you should forfeit your rights then to make those decisions for your kids and THEY should be allowed to decide. Most will probably side with the parents cause their brainwashed.. but they could at least give them some power to save themselves.

It's the least we could do to help that situation.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:25 PM   #103
Ace

You're right Drew, JW's don't do blood transfusions.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #104
Ace

I signed a maryjane petition today for FL.
Old 08-08-2013, 12:28 PM   #105
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I don't want them making money from it and controlling it

freedom. that's what I want

Tags
Drew Garabo, Garablow, In Your Face Drew Garabo, Kayla, Kayla>Radio Phoebe, must have Wheat Thins, some of my friends are black, to too two, why is there no WET?, your you're