Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > Politics and News

Notices

Politics and News Rant about politicians, the media, or whatever pisses you off about the world today.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2009, 03:23 PM   #23
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kali View Post
I really enjoyed Frankin in that clip! he was articulate...and we need more of that. these complex issues need people who can communicate with people.

the devil is in the details and we will never hammer those out without people who can express them
im sorry i watched this a few times to hear what i missed and he didn't say any thing of substance to support the govt. controlling the health care system. as for him communicating around the 7:18 mark as he talks down to a man with a question ,that he did not answer. he himself points out FLAWS with Medicare in Mcowen Texas over paying by three times as another city with "same demographics "which one time was Rochester the other El Paso. a great example of how the govt. is not capable to handle such a thing. so we just dis agree on Frankin . and i am for people being responsible for them selves and not being dependent on the govt. i know that there are some who NEED the help and we need to find away to help,but forcing universal health care on the citizens who do not want it nor want to pay for it is wrong.imo he also mentioned Switzerland as example saying this is what the bill is like and that is not true

Try me

Last edited by Spaz; 09-08-2009 at 03:30 PM.
Spaz is offline   Reply With Quote