Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 07-01-2015, 07:26 AM   #916
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Half the power, very little advertising and canned talked breaks with music has still kicked daBone's asses. Great move dumbasses.
The only argument the Bone backers have left is that Bubba is only bringing in $8,000 a month in ad revenue and is at the bottom of the pile in that category, while the Bone is still either #1 or #2 in that same revenue report. I see some credence to their argument, if you listen to Bubba's breaks, many of the slots are filled with Ad Council PSA's and local spots, not much on the national tip. Someone here brought up a good point the other day, where is the 3 million in ad dollars that John Morgan said he'd be bringing to WBRN and the Beasleys as a whole?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:29 AM   #917
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
while the Bone is still either #1 or #2 in that same revenue report.
Not for long with ratings like that. I'm sure some of that revenue was promised months ago using the old ratings. At some point, McDonalds isn't going to pay top dollar for the 8th place show.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:32 AM   #918
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Not for long with ratings like that. I'm sure some of that revenue was promised months ago using the old ratings. At some point, McDonalds isn't going to pay top dollar for the 8th place show.
I don't disagree with you, but we're in the "here and now" and that's all we can go by at the moment. Only time will tell I guess.

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:37 AM   #919
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Just think guys, only a few days left until the "wait until you guys hear about what happened regarding the sex tape deal" is finally over, once and for all.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 07:38 AM   #920
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

I hope Bubba has some evidence that Cowhead was an integral part in the brokerage of this sex tape.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 07:41 AM   #921
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Bullshit mole report, I'm sure Cox can negate his contract on the ratings alone, they don't need some bullshit like this.

Now the local management may think of something like this to save face...but I doubt it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:42 AM   #922
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Spin it any way you like...The Bone is getting their ass beat in an embarrassing way.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:45 AM   #923
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Bullshit mole report, I'm sure Cox can negate his contract on the ratings alone, they don't need some bullshit like this.

Now the local management may think of something like this to save face...but I doubt it.
Exactly

Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 07:45 AM   #924
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Spin it any way you like...The Bone is getting their ass beat in an embarrassing way.
I agree, but why hasn't the money followed Bubba and his new ratings?

Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 07:48 AM   #925
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Bubba, why was your sex tape so readily accessible that is was so easily "stolen" in the first place?

Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 07:48 AM   #926
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is way more mercials on the FM side than the stream. Cox was the same way, all fuckin McGruff shit that makes you want to kill urself.

At least I always hear mercials driving around, only time I listen to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
milkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:50 AM   #927
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No idea...shitty sales people? Maybe they hired the crack sales team from RadioIO.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:50 AM   #928
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
98.7 has a bunch of spots for ads but plays a music bed in those places, he hasn't added any new advertisers.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 07:52 AM   #929
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
98.7 has a bunch of spots for ads but plays a music bed in those places, he hasn't added any new advertisers.
Thanks, that what I was getting at. They play a lot of Ned bits and best of's where they could be playing spots that bring in revenue.

Quote:
Old 07-01-2015, 07:54 AM   #930
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Shannon's not allowed in the CMG building because of his felony gun conviction, it has nothing to do with him getting fired.

Quote:

Tags
#Billaaaaay, 99.5 KISS, Trace fans