Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-14-2016, 09:45 AM   #46
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Yeah they are. I'm sure that he hates them just because of how he shit on them in the past. Zito making him do them is a good rib.
Didn't think about from the Zito angle, but now that you mention it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 11:05 AM   #47
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

vCash: 5000000
Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

The Todd & Mike show is awful.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 12:44 PM   #48
Ken Masters
Super Moderator

Ken Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the roughKen Masters is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
The Todd & Mike show is awful.
suds n buds needs tuds but it's a good alternative
Ken Masters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 05:27 AM   #49
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

Haters & trolls.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:42 AM   #50
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
Haters & trolls.
Sounds like he tried to do this thing on the cheap (as usual) tonight without pulling the proper permits and the trolls may have blown in some calls. That would be my guess...

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-15-2016, 05:44 AM   #51
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

If you didn't listen to Bubba regularly, you'd really think he's quite the martyr with the way he cries about how everyone is against him. I wonder if he's ever even once looked deep inside and wondered if he's the one to really blame for all his woes?

Quote:
Old 09-15-2016, 05:51 AM   #52
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
If you didn't listen to Bubba regularly, you'd really think he's quite the martyr with the way he cries about how everyone is against him. I wonder if he's ever even once looked deep inside and wondered if he's the one to really blame for all his woes?
I highly doubt it but maybe one day when it's way too late.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:11 AM   #53
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Oh, so Bubba tried to do this block party in an empty lot and didn't get the lot owner's permission and the trolls were able to get a hold of the out of state owner and he put a halt to the party. Does this fuckin guy do anything the right way? It's so easy for the "Haters" to halt what he does because he never follows the proper channels. You'd think he'd learn that he has to cross every T and dot every I because he has detractors trying to bring him down at every turn.

Quote:
Old 09-15-2016, 06:38 AM   #54
Teambaylagoon
Full Cubicle Effect

Teambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura aboutTeambaylagoon has a spectacular aura about

Matrone's in full dick mode this morn.

Don't tax my gig so hardcore cruster!
Teambaylagoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 06:49 AM   #55
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Morning marks.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 07:12 AM   #56
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

So Bubba lost his Micky D's endorsement?

Quote:
Old 09-15-2016, 07:30 AM   #57
Amigo

vCash: 8500003
Amigo has a spectacular aura aboutAmigo has a spectacular aura about

Bubba's Big Block party now at Chevron gas station at :

22nd and 4th St. South

Free Beer. Fred Food. Free T-shirts.

Tonight!

Ample parking may be available.

No Asians.
Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 07:32 AM   #58
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

22nd & 4th st? Jesus that area is brizzutal. You'd never catch me down in there.

Quote:
Old 09-15-2016, 07:47 AM   #59
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
22nd & 4th st? Jesus that area is brizzutal. You'd never catch me down in there.
Trying to say it's no Lovely Seffner?

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2016, 07:50 AM   #60
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Butler View Post
Trying to say it's no Lovely Seffner?
Yeah, those two are literally miles apart. Seffner is meth'd out white trash ville, and South St. Pete is deep, dark ghetto.

Quote: