Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 12-22-2012, 11:54 PM   #16
Sally Abs
SJ Squadron 4 Life

vCash: 5000000
Sally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura aboutSally Abs has a spectacular aura about

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

I'm on the phone right now.
Sally Abs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 11:30 AM   #17
1c

vCash: 15034102362677
1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
BS: Butler...Butler...Hey Butler!
Santa: Looks like he big timed us.
BS: Yeah, he's been known to do that. He never thanks anyone at KB and wouldn't even break bread with Bubba and Deion when they were in town.
Santa: Well, I guess he doesn't need this.
BS: Oh shit Santa! An I-pod filled with every B-side of every shitty 45rpm record made before 1980. Oh well, he probably has the real records anyway.
:rolf2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman View Post
Fuckin bullshit call. FUCK YOU REFS!
1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:57 PM   #18
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

T'was the Night Before Christmas, when all through King Bubba
Not a Pee-Pee was stirring, not even 1c's mother's;

The stockings were hung by the vBookie with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

The Slackers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Diacos danced in their heads;

And SJ in her 'kerchief, and Chob in his cap,
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap,

........................help fish.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #19
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Myellow!
BS: Milkman, is that you? How's KB's post count leader...Sup, Man?
Santa: Post count leader...what a tool.
MM: Fuck off, Santa! Take your liberal shit elsewhere.
BS: Whoa, whoa. You have Santa confused with that Rythmic Slappin' asshole...honest mistake...I guess. So why are you always in such a bad mood?
MM: This country is going to shit, Florida is full of snowbirds and now there are chem-trails makin' it fuckin' rain when there are clear skies. That and SJ keeps fuckin' up our threads with gaming bullshit!
BS: Man, you have got to take a vacation from all your vacations and get out of the garage. Hey Santa, you got anything for that?
Santa: Sure, here is an internship at the BRN. Not only will it get you out of the garage but you will fit right in with Hurricane.
MM: Fuck you Santa! Keep your little job. I got me a case of Icehouse and the wife is pickin' up tacos. I'm goin' to the slacker thread.
BS: Well, haha OK Milk. But if you ever want to...ah, that fucker won't listen to anyone anyways.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2012, 10:53 PM   #20
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerch View Post
T'was the Night Before Christmas, when all through King Bubba
Not a Pee-Pee was stirring, not even 1c's mother's;

The stockings were hung by the vBookie with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;

The Slackers were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Diacos danced in their heads;

And SJ in her 'kerchief, and Chob in his cap,
Had just settled down for a long winter's nap.
Out of the darkness, there arose such a clatter
It was Milkman all drunk, and lookin' much fatter

Then there was Spaz, in one hand his bong
And the other of course was stroking his schlong

Iobane was there, his sage wisdom we heard
He spoke in tongues, we didn't understand a word

Capt. showed up next, with his boat in tow
His motor wouldn't start, who's gonna row?

Mugsy pulled up, with his big semi truck
He said "Fuck you Hooman's, I don't give a fuck!"

Lerch said "Hey". Then we didn't see him for an hour
He came back and farted, and it smelt really sour

NeTaS scared everyone, with his long hair and big ass
Hard to believe, that this guy has some class

If I missed you this time, please don't worry
I've got to go to work now, so I'm in a hurry

I'm givin' this up now, because this bit really sucks
I love King Bubba, Buncha miserable Fucks!

Last edited by FishMuskys; 12-25-2012 at 10:56 PM.
Old 12-26-2012, 12:02 PM   #21
1c

1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute1c has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishMuskys View Post
Myellow!
BS: Milkman, is that you? How's KB's post count leader...Sup, Man?
Santa: Post count leader...what a tool.
MM: Fuck off, Santa! Take your liberal shit elsewhere.
BS: Whoa, whoa. You have Santa confused with that Rythmic Slappin' asshole...honest mistake...I guess. So why are you always in such a bad mood?
MM: This country is going to shit, Florida is full of snowbirds and now there are chem-trails makin' it fuckin' rain when there are clear skies. That and SJ keeps fuckin' up our threads with gaming bullshit!
BS: Man, you have got to take a vacation from all your vacations and get out of the garage. Hey Santa, you got anything for that?
Santa: Sure, here is an internship at the BRN. Not only will it get you out of the garage but you will fit right in with Hurricane.
MM: Fuck you Santa! Keep your little job. I got me a case of Icehouse and the wife is pickin' up tacos. I'm goin' to the slacker thread.
BS: Well, haha OK Milk. But if you ever want to...ah, that fucker won't listen to anyone anyways.

Quote:
Old 12-04-2013, 07:07 PM   #22
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Bump! Let's see what happens this year.
Old 12-06-2013, 05:26 PM   #23
PissJug
aka Wyatt Privlij

vCash: 3450478513635
PissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond reputePissJug has a reputation beyond repute

PissJug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 06:25 PM   #24
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Lerch said "Hey". Then we didn't see him for an hour
He came back and farted, and it smelt really sour
First time seeing that.
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:13 PM   #25
FishMuskys
Venison King!

B.S.: Hey...do ya hear that?...Sleigh bells. You know what that means.

SJ: Yeah, another year of listenin' to you assholes talk about football.

B.S.: Nah, it's time for another Christmas SJ. This is the greatest year that KingBubba has ever seen.

SJ: Look you fucking douche!. We changed the name to RawRadioTalk, so I don't want any of your shit about it. These assholes are always hurting my feelings and I'm tired of it.

Santa: What a crybaby. I hear he doesn't even listen to radio anymore.

S.J.: Fuckoff Santa, I don't listen because I can't get the link to work up here.

B.S.: Aww, c'mon SJ. Everyone knows you just play GTA V all day anyways. We'll see if by Christmas we can find you something nice, like maybe a stalker that will bring you gifts and call ya everyday.

S.J.: You really are a dick. I'm going to go race Zombie's kid on this new track I just built.

Santa: What a buffoon.
Old 12-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #26
Ace
Resident promo cutter to various radio shows

vCash: 5000000
Ace is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of lightAce is a glorious beacon of light

Best backread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
I say stupid shit
Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 05:20 PM   #27
FishMuskys
Venison King!

B.S. Hey Santa, I see your bag isn't very big this year. Everyone been naughty and not getting anything?

Santa: No, everyone is gone. Since the name change, no one knows where they are any more.

B.S.: C'mon Santa, everyone left because of the nighttime DJ getting canned. Guys like jonstas and ch5cooh and...and...Hey, what happened to Thanos, Dan Blaze and Iobane?

Santa: Oh, not at all...They left because they just don't get the humor of Bubba's show anymore. Bunch of Jabroni's. Only Zombie left because of the name change.

B.S.: Oh well, that means all the good presents go to the rest of 'em. Man, I can't wait to see what these die-hard assholes get this year.
Old 12-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #28
1c

:rolf2:

Quote:
Old 12-16-2013, 10:14 PM   #29
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Old 12-18-2013, 04:51 PM   #30
FishMuskys
Venison King!