Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Archive > Thread Archive

Notices

Thread Archive Old Show Threads

Old 10-16-2009, 11:41 AM   #421
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

taped pizza party

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 11:54 AM   #422
Spaz
BMF

vCash: 99742590428
Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

afternoon dude .

hows the show been so far
for a day off its been alot like work

Try me
Old 10-16-2009, 11:55 AM   #423
Spaz
BMF

Spaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond reputeSpaz has a reputation beyond repute

taped ??wtf?

Try me
Old 10-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #424
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

yeah that's what bubba said when he started the show... live to tape on wednesday

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:10 PM   #425
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I been doing a bit off that day off work myself..

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:15 PM   #426
Spaz
BMF

so hes still fucking with the haters ? they are live though ??
working on the day off blows goats...

Try me
Old 10-16-2009, 12:25 PM   #427
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPAZREED View Post
so hes still fucking with the haters ? they are live though ??
working on the day off blows goats...
I guess?

I have been reading this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northeast_Blackout_of_2003

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #428
Spaz
BMF

i remember that blackout .

Try me
Old 10-16-2009, 12:35 PM   #429
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

had to rent a water pump (the huge ass kind) and wait by the side of a road with it - so we could pump out water from a river - into a huge holding tank... which we then had to water like 300 cattle with...

what a fucking headache... I sat there with the pump so no one would steal it while my dad and a few others transported... looking back on it - we should have rented a fucking pump truck..

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:40 PM   #430
Spaz
BMF

that sucks bigtime..

Try me
Old 10-16-2009, 12:43 PM   #431
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

yep... that blackout was not something I want to relive anytime soon

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:47 PM   #432
Spaz
BMF

i didn't read that whole story there
what was the final cause of it....

Try me
Old 10-16-2009, 12:50 PM   #433
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

the power outage?

they claim it was caused by a station in ohio failing to restart a monitoring device after a surge and re-adjustment, which then caused a cascade effect in power demands...

couple that with a flaw in the core software then controls the alerts - which meant surrounding power stations didn't know that the data they were monitoring was almost a full minute out of sync and that in turn caused these dips and spike and it tripped a bunch of safety measures that automatically disconnected stations from the grid...

there was also some mistake that caused power in ontario and a few states to flow, spike, reverse direction and the flip again - which really fucked things up for us up here

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:52 PM   #434
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

oh and the spike in wattage through the lines causes them to sag - so when they transferred all this load - the lines sagged and touched tree's causing them to short circuit - which then put more demands on lines that couldn't handle the flow - so they were automatically disconnected..

COD
Old 10-16-2009, 12:53 PM   #435
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

IF you believe all that...

I still think it was an attack...

Europe laughed at us cause of it and our inferior electric system - and then they had something real similar happen... coincidence? or someone proving a point?

COD

Tags
A thumb in your asshole, chob has huge tits, Fuck U in the ass & make U humble, sick burn, sideboob