Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Old 09-16-2016, 07:32 AM   #91
The Butler
Degenerate Member

vCash: 119951586365361
The Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond reputeThe Butler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Mornin B, you ready for the big game tomorrow night against Oklahoma?
Should be a gooder. Oklahoma has already seen that offense once.

Member, National Sarcasm Society. Like we need your support.
The Butler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2016, 07:40 AM   #92
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone here think Bubba won't be doing something inappropriate to whoever they knock out with this "Date Rape Challenge"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Cpt. Mcgillicutty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 09:44 AM   #93
FishMuskys
Venison King!

vCash: 100000000
FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Wow. So the marks went out of their way to try and get the black block party cancelled. Calling the owners of vacant lots, Chevron corporate, the police. What the fuck is their problem? Can't even give the brothers a few beers and food. Sad really. I say quit pussy-footin' around with them and fix it old-school style.
FishMuskys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 05:34 PM   #94
RS
Yes we can!

vCash: 5000000
RS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant futureRS has a brilliant future

I thought "marks" are fans/rubes?

Makes sense that he'd hold a free beer party considering his new 25¢ demo needs to rent rims for their whips while eating steak on the state. Solid target marketing.

Assuming their car actually runs.

BUBBA ARMY!!!

Come and show me another city with lifted head singing so proud to be alive and coarse and strong and cunning.
RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 05:52 PM   #95
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

#rs is a racist

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2016, 06:34 PM   #96
FishMuskys
Venison King!

FishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond reputeFishMuskys has a reputation beyond repute

Garabo taught him well.
Old 09-17-2016, 10:53 PM   #97
FishMuskys
Venison King!

Tizzy with a 2nd in the Sprint car feature.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:36 AM   #98
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like the guys didn't put any thought into attending this Trizzump rally down in Ft. Myers today. Why am I not surprised?

Quote:
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:49 AM   #99
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

Dr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura aboutDr_Jeckyll has a spectacular aura about

He'll drive all that way & the trolls will try to shut him down again.
Dr_Jeckyll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2016, 06:13 AM   #100
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Jeckyll View Post
He'll drive all that way & the trolls will try to shut him down again.
Did you hear earlier today that he's going on the offensive against the trolls? This should be good.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 06:47 AM   #101
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt. Mcgillicutty View Post
Did you hear earlier today that he's going on the offensive against the trolls? This should be good.
I missed that, it will be his downfall if he continues engaging, outing & having people harass the trolls.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:52 AM   #102
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I missed that, it will be his downfall if he continues engaging, outing & having people harass the trolls.
It should be coming up here soon. He's already covering his ass by not coming out and naming the one guy anymore, so I'm sure it will be a lot of wind talking and more cya, followed up with the standard veiled threats and him getting the army in a lather to do his bidding.

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 06:55 AM   #103
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

I saw on twitter over the weekend that some people harassed his mother on her FB page, sad it has come to that.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:59 AM   #104
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

Quote:
I saw on twitter over the weekend that some people harassed his mother on her FB page, sad it has come to that.
People were going after Janiecakes?

Quote:
Old 09-19-2016, 07:00 AM   #105
Dr_Jeckyll
Destroyer Of Hope

No, the guy he outed last week.