Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk > Raw Radio Talk Lounge

Notices

Raw Radio Talk Lounge Whether it be FM, AM or Streaming through the interwebs, discuss your shows here.

Closed Thread

Old 10-12-2012, 08:47 AM   #976
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Just...what the hell possesses people to take that shit? Doesn't even sound like a remotely pleasant experience.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #977
Cpt. Mcgillicutty
Baby Yoda aficionado

vCash: 41107781276966
Cpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond reputeCpt. Mcgillicutty has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I'm kind of sad that we can't joke about the dating games not happening anymore.
It hasn't happened yet, there is still time for this bitch to back out or for something to go sideways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drew Garabo View Post
Cpt., with full awareness of your disdain for me, I still have to say that you are making some strong points.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #978
nexusvideo
BWO 4 Life!

vCash: 5000000
nexusvideo will become famous soon enough

Hurricane seems too comfortable sucking on bubbas ass and balls to not be gay
Old 10-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #979
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Hammil getting a bunch of votes.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:52 AM   #980
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

She needs to toughen that fat up, welcome to the real world, surprised it took her that long to join the rest of us.

I can't really remember Bubba supporting the "bully" more than the "victim" though, nexus. Though to call the guy who wrote that letter a bully is fucking hilarious.

edit: Did he skip cowhead?

Last edited by Dan Blaze; 10-12-2012 at 08:55 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #981
nexusvideo
BWO 4 Life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
She needs to toughen that fat up, welcome to the real world, surprised it took her that long to join the rest of us.

I can't really remember Bubba supporting the "bully" more than the "victim" though, nexus. Though to call the guy who wrote that letter a bully is fucking hilarious.
Both Bubba and Shando were bullies on this issue.
Who cares if this lady is a little overweight? I don't need to be sexually attracted to my newsproviders.
And to jump all over her for defending herself is hypocritical.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:55 AM   #982
milkman
Rock Star

vCash: 11709682848235
milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

Shit..the only one at the BRN that is constantly talking about guys cocks and forcing dudes to show their cocks is Bubba..please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
nah milk's right.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #983
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusvideo View Post
Both Bubba and Shando were bullies on this issue.
Who cares if this lady is a little overweight? I don't need to be sexually attracted to my newsproviders.
And to jump all over her for defending herself is hypocritical.
Defending herself against a politely worded letter? You do realize she's on tv right? She's going to get shit for being overweight. She's lucky he was so polite about it to be honest. I'm not exactly slim and get shit all the time, I'm not gonna try to capitalize on it to make myself look wonderful.

I know it sounds "mean" but people are really too thin skinned nowadays.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #984
milkman
Rock Star

milkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond reputemilkman has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised there isn't a fuckin lawsuit yet for calling her "overweight"

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:02 AM   #985
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Did the cheese radio station play mansons shitty song?
Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #986
nexusvideo
BWO 4 Life!

"I'll fuck the dust outta you" Ned
Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #987
Chob

I think Big Cheese management squashed it. It's amazing how there's so much heat on that woman and not the guy that gave enough of a fuck about a newscaster's appearance and "role model" status to send the e-mail. The guy's a schmuck.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:06 AM   #988
milkman
Rock Star

No clue Sin! Time for some uninterrupted Drew!

Quote:
nah milk's right.
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 AM   #989
nexusvideo
BWO 4 Life!

are they still running mad monkey repeats?
Old 10-12-2012, 09:21 AM   #990
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexusvideo View Post
are they still running mad monkey repeats?
I no they did last friday
Closed Thread

Tags
102.5 The Bone, 96 K-Rock, 98 Rock, BRN, BTLS, BTLSRadio, Bubba Army, Bubba Army Radio, Bubba Clem, Bubba Radio Network, bubba the love sponge, Radioio