Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 11-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #91
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chob View Post
I still think they might swerve us.
If that swerve is him turning Hollywood on us and Rick coming down from the rafters with a baseball bat I'm all for it. Otherwise I'm not really sure I give a fuck what their swerve would be

For a show that managed to pull off a character like Michonne properly it is awesome to watch them fumble around with others like the Governor
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 01:05 AM   #92
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Great now I want a picture of the Governor playing air guitar on a title belt. Where is Sin when I need him!?
Old 11-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #93
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
This was another pathetic waste of time of an episode. If it wasn't for so many people I know watching this and the love of the source material I've gotten from reading the comics over the years I would have given up on this show during the first season. At this point I'm just over it.

They keep shoehorning moments from the comics in with other characters as some sort of weird attempt to make people who read them care (or at least that is what it seems like), but it isn't working anymore. At this point if they are going to do another one of these time waster episodes I'm out until Carl and Rick start fucking shit up again.

While everyone in the show is killable and there aren't any real "main characters" the main guys RIGHT NOW are Rick and Carl at this point, it just seems like the people making the show don't fucking realize that and won't until they've wasted another season or two on getting mopey Daryl some fucking old geriatric pussy.

I like the guy and all but fuck, he's not the best character remotely, there is a reason they never followed through with the plans to put him in the comic...

After having a great scene recently where Rick and Carl got together and showed they were good for something again having another one of these filler bullshit eps really just stood out as fucking lame.

I mean I totally get it, they have to stretch it for 16 eps and they are doing the cut off soon here first week of december, but give me a fucking break. I don't need little house on the fucking undead prairie with everyone's favorite asshole WHO SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW.
they're going to spin the show off into another series.

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 05:18 PM   #94
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
they're going to spin the show off into another series.
Yea, just like they said they were going to do with saul. AMC is so far up their own ass they don't even know what to do with the good properties they've got. TWD is a perfect example, they want to do a spinoff after the show fucking fought tooth and nail for funding season after season despite being a massive hit for the network.

Even if they do end up doing it, it is an awful fucking idea and a terrible characterset to do it with. What now, the one eyed pirate and his band of girlies? Oh sign me the fuck up
Old 12-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #95
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

best episode EVAR

I don't even care who shot JR right now

COD
Old 12-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #96
Chob

vCash: 134285714
Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah. I don't see that spinoff happening.
Chob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 08:54 PM   #97
Chob

Chob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond reputeChob has a reputation beyond repute

Walker riot shield.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:56 PM   #98
Chob

Don't you hate when walkers just crash the party?
Old 12-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #99
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

that was the most intense episode

good shit yo

damn there was a lot of bad ass crammed into that one

COD
Old 12-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #100
Chob

I wish "feels" would die.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:05 PM   #101
Lerch

vCash: 2000000000000
Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

so those dumb fucking kids just left the infant alone?
Lerch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #102
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

yep

COD
Old 12-01-2013, 09:07 PM   #103
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

also maggy and her sister were both at the prison yet can't find each other afterwards?

COD
Old 12-01-2013, 09:11 PM   #104
Lerch

Lerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond reputeLerch has a reputation beyond repute

lost count how many people died in this one.
Old 12-01-2013, 09:18 PM   #105
Lerch

why are all these bitches crying about hershel? he isn't really dead.

Tags
Biters, Carls hat, Carols Dick, Maggie, Naked Glen, pig killin, Rick Grimes, storytime, Sweetwater, Terrapin, the black characters suck, too many blacks, Walkers