Raw Radio Talk  

Go Back   Raw Radio Talk > General Discussion > The Kingdom

Notices

The Kingdom General/Off-topic Forum/Tech & Gaming

Old 10-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #856
Dan Blaze
-

vCash: 5000000
Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ View Post
it's dark out here bro
When I invited you rubes it was still daylight, bro.
Dan Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #857
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

vCash: 5845720
SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

btw when you left - I was driving your car at the time

it kicked me out

and then it started loading vigero's everywhere

oddly enough my bike was destroyed as well so I scooped up the vig

still want the bandit though and can't find one

COD
SJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #858
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

SJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond reputeSJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Blaze View Post
When I invited you rubes it was still daylight, bro.
no way brosef - you just sent me an invite like 10 minutes ago yo ho homey

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 06:41 PM   #859
Dan Blaze
-

Dan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to allDan Blaze is a name known to all

Quote:
btw when you left - I was driving your car at the time

it kicked me out

and then it started loading vigero's everywhere

oddly enough my bike was destroyed as well so I scooped up the vig

still want the bandit though and can't find one
Weird.. Not sure what is up with the bandit, it must be your RV
Old 10-15-2013, 06:43 PM   #860
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
no way brosef - you just sent me an invite like 10 minutes ago yo ho homey
I meant the original- you know what I give up with you, quit being a zombie :P
Old 10-15-2013, 06:44 PM   #861
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
I meant the original- you know what I give up with you, quit being a zombie :P
you could have specified which invite you meant

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #862
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

now hurry up and invite me back

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 06:45 PM   #863
Dan Blaze
-

Quote:
you could have specified which invite you meant

NO YOU COULD HAVE!

I'll be on in like 10-15 minutes
Old 10-15-2013, 06:49 PM   #864
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

son of a bitch

the car I want is a imponte phoenix

and it's one of the rarest spawns apparently

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #865
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

this guy's videos fucking crack me up

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgeBtI9nBS8"]50 Things To Do In GTA V! - YouTube[/ame]

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 07:02 PM   #866
Ulfric Stormcloak
Jarl Of Windhelm

Ulfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond reputeUlfric Stormcloak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
son of a bitch

the car I want is a imponte phoenix

and it's one of the rarest spawns apparently
yea i looked all over for it and still haven't found it
Ulfric Stormcloak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #867
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

I got it

go to the docks where you export cars to simeon

they spawn like mad there

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 07:08 PM   #868
Dan Blaze
-

It is tied to your level apparently to, they are 40+ spawns when player amounts are limited, the reality of that I still question but apparently people have "tested" it.

Still seems weird you can't just order some of that shit.

Also that vid reminds me, it is weird you can't buy girl's clothes in GTA Online. What if SJ wants to roleplay an evil tranny? JEEZ ROCKSTAR YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND US!
Old 10-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #869
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

Quote:
It is tied to your level apparently to, they are 40+ spawns when player amounts are limited, the reality of that I still question but apparently people have "tested" it.

Still seems weird you can't just order some of that shit.

Also that vid reminds me, it is weird you can't buy girl's clothes in GTA Online. What if SJ wants to roleplay an evil tranny? JEEZ ROCKSTAR YOU JUST DONT UNDERSTAND US!
YET

can't buy them yet

COD
Old 10-15-2013, 07:09 PM   #870
SJ
Secret Agent Boopity

yet you CAN put make up on the dudes...

very odd

COD

Tags
32x, bong rips and titty nips, Dreamcast, driving is tough in games, Franklin is my ace boon coon, fuck slowing down in corners, Game Gear, Game Gear TV tuner, Gamestop trade ins, Genesis, group circle jerk sesh, H<>H, Mad Catz see through neon controller, Master System, Nintendo cartridge Cleaner, Nintendo would be dead without Pokemon, party at Dan's place, popup lid disc loading was the best, Powerglove Handjob, Prevent Character Loss, Saturn, Sega CD, Sega Does What Nintendon't, Sin Doesn't Answer his Phone, The hood indeed loves it, This game is anti-Canadian, too many Ns in this game, twice monthly gamer, VMU minigames